The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Cleveland Golf...You are on deck. New contest begins Friday!

Oh baby. I am juiced for this!! I can't wait to see how this one shapes up!

I think I associate Cleveland with a pretty staid, classic look & style to them...so I'm interested to see what wackiness this contest will entail.

I think I associate Cleveland with a pretty staid, classic look & style to them...so I'm interested to see what wackiness this contest will entail.

Antithesis could be in FULL effect!! Or it could be just as you thought....

Cleveland Golf...You are on deck. New contest begins Friday!
Awesome, can't wait to see which creative route they have for their contest, the MC is starting off with a bang with all these great contests!

Bring on the Cleveland contest. I'm gonna win one of these contests......eventually!! :banana:

Let the thinking cap begin for the Cleveland contest. THP just keeps pouring it on. Just as one contest winds down another kicks off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing what the new contest will be all about.

I'm looking forward to seeing some folks have the opportunity to represent Cleveland again this year. I honestly don't think there is a better set of irons out there this year than the 588's from Cleveland

Antithesis could be in FULL effect!! Or it could be just as you thought....

My thinking was that the contest would be pretty antithetical to my perception of Cleveland.

So would the antithesis of my perception of the contest be, "Post an instagram photo of you playing golf dressed like Tommy Armour."

I think I just confused myself.

Outside looking in is not as much fun as inside with a huge smile on my face. LOL

So awesome to see these coming one after the other. Look forward to what this next entry is and who will be the next two to represent Cleveland Golf.

As I sit here this morning I am reflecting back on my first lesson from last night and watching the video and all I can do is think about the Morgan Cup. What will my game look like in 8 months? What other tricks do JB/Morgan and the sponsors have up their sleeves? Who will be my sponsor? Just a flood of thoughts and it all just keeps coming back to how amazing this event is going to be. To experience it with 40 other members is just mind boggling. Throw in Sponsor Day and 40 people running around like Christmas morning. It's just going to be special. Really cant think of a better word than special. I love all my Team THP brothers and I know we are not only going to bring it to Myrtle but we are going to bring it off the course as well. All of you dudes are just awesome people and I am so proud to be part of Team THP.

Long distance fist pound dev..

As I sit here this morning I am reflecting back on my first lesson from last night and watching the video and all I can do is think about the Morgan Cup. What will my game look like in 8 months? What other tricks do JB/Morgan and the sponsors have up their sleeves? Who will be my sponsor? Just a flood of thoughts and it all just keeps coming back to how amazing this event is going to be. To experience it with 40 other members is just mind boggling. Throw in Sponsor Day and 40 people running around like Christmas morning. It's just going to be special. Really cant think of a better word than special. I love all my Team THP brothers and I know we are not only going to bring it to Myrtle but we are going to bring it off the course as well. All of you dudes are just awesome people and I am so proud to be part of Team THP.

Awesome post dude. I totally feel the same way. Even though I have been fortunate enough and blessed enough to do this twice before, it still doesn't seem real. It's impossible to explain.

This post gets me all sorts of jacked up Ricky. I'm going to do my absolute best to get in and share this ride with you and if I I don't. I'll be right here following along to share either way.

Another first pound to Dev

Outside looking in is not as much fun as inside with a huge smile on my face. LOL

Depends on how you look at it dude.. The MC is a pretty incredible experience, but if you interacted with some of the insanely awesome volunteers we've had, they might argue something different than what you're saying.

Lots of great ways to get involved, and the future is always bright around here.

Great post Ricky. I feel the same way. Since I have been picked a couple of days ago no matter what I am doing the MC is on my mind. Its going to be a crazy 8 months to say the least.

Well said my friend.

Well said...Definitely got me thinking again. The excitement is too much at times. Either way i can't wait to be a part of the MC...as a competitor or volunteer!

Depends on how you look at it dude.. The MC is a pretty incredible experience, but if you interacted with some of the insanely awesome volunteers we've had, they might argue something different than what you're saying.

Lots of great ways to get involved, and the future is always bright around here.

I'm definitely working hard on all of my contest entries to get in. But if I don't, as I have mentioned to Freddie, then I would love to come up and volunteer.

Hey JB (or other mods), any chance that we could have a running list of the participants added to the first post in this thread? Might be something to consider so that newcomers to the thread could see who is part of the event so far in a quick way instead of having to go through the entire thread.

Back