Contest - THP Ultimate Stocking Stuffer w/ Bushnell Golf

Put simply: I hope to win one of these awesome range finders to give to my dad for Christmas! He's been wanting one for a long time now, but putting my sister and I through college means he doesn't have much money to spend on himself anymore!

Thanks to THP and Bushnell for the Ultimate Stocking Stuffer giveaway. Knowing the exact distances to your target is a vitally important piece of information for any golfer. For me, it's even more important as I enjoy travelling to play golf more than playing frequent rounds at the same course. I am often navigating a course for the first (and possibly last) time, and every course measures things differently on yardage markers (or stakes) that they provide. Front of green, middle of green, front/middle/back of green...who knows? With a trusted GPS or a rangefinder, you know you are on the same page round to round, even when the venue couldn't be more different.

Winning isn't everything, but winning the Bushnell Stocking stuffer would enhance my golf scoring opportunities, which would showcase the possibilities achieved with the Bushnell rangefinder or watch, which is the ultimate confirmation of Bushnell's success, to be shared with the golfing world. Would love to be a part of that process.

I'm going to be completely honest, considering the season and all, I would like to receive one of these awesome gifts so I can give my own Neo-x to a very good friend of mine that won't spend money on himself because taking care of his sis and mama comes first. We golf a lot together and I try to find him great deals on equipment, and I know he wants something like this, but would just never spend the money. He's had his eye on my watch for a while now, so........

What an awesome contest for a great prize!! I'm going to sit this one out tho, I got lucky enough to win a GPS watch via twitter. Good luck to all that enter!!

Would love to share some THP love with my golf friends up here, by gifting them a great Bushnell product. Money's tight, but I would still love to be able to give a great gift, and introduce some people to the THP that I know and love!

Congrats to whomever comes away with a great stocking stuffer. Thanks THP and Bushnell.

Here is my Tweet Patrick Lynch ‏@lynchburg14 now @HackersParadise & @BushnellGolf thanks for the chance to make my game better, and for less excuses! Enter Now People http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=21625

I can't really say I am any more worthy than anyone else here in deserving to win this great prize but here it goes anyhow. Come this April my wife and I will be bringing our first child into this world. With that said I am saving money to get a bigger vehicle as a 2 door truck will not work anymore. Along with saving to get a new truck we are saving for the summer as I will not be able to pick up any summer jobs (I am a teacher) since I will be home taking care of our baby (her name is Avie). Also this means less money spent on ourselves and buying a range finder or a gps watch just will not be in the cards for a long time. So I would greatly appreciate it if you choose me to be one of the lucky winners. And if not then I will keep on trucking with what I have and just be glad that I am able to play this great game.

I would love to win a Bushnell Neo-X watch to work in tandem with my Bushnell laser and help take my game up a notch, I spend some serious time behind obstacles and the laser just don't cut it. Most important of all, I would love this in order to help lay a beating on Team Chad.

I'd love to be able to use a laser range finder to get accurate distances on the course, but can't because I have been diagnosed with Essential Tremors in my hands. Basically, my hands shake like a nervous chihuahua. I couldn't get a lock on the target with a range finder if my life depended on it.
If I won one of the Bushnell Geo X golf watches, it would allow me to get the distances I need without carrying a bulky full size golf GPS. Thanks for the chance to win.

Last edited:
What a fantastic contest from THP and Bushnell. I am going to pass on this because I am lucky enough to already own Tour V3. That thing is truly amazing and vital to my (and my playing partners game). Whomever is luck enough to win this contest is in for a real treat.

I'm in:

A Bushnell Range finder has been on my Xmas wish list for years. And no one ever buys me golf gear but me. I'm tired of my GPS giving me the wrong yardage. A V3 would be a great way to help me laser in my yardage with supreme accuracy. The jolt feature will help with my unsteady hands since my ADHD won't allow me to stand still for a second. I'm the only one who will fill my stocking so help fill it with something I desire.

Thanks for the awesome Xmas stocking stuffer contest THP and Bushnell!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Perhaps the biggest flaw in my game is being mentally lazy. I am too prone to walking up to a ball in the fairway and hitting, not really focusing on a specific distance, specific target or thinking about a course management plan. It might seem counter-intuitive that lasering the exact distance to a flag would make someone think about anything besides going for the pin. But for me, the process of pausing to retrieve the laser and pointing it at the stick would do just that. It would condition me to consider not just a number but what that number means in the context of my strategic options. Knowing myself I would laser the pin then say something like "165 to the pin...Okay, where is the pin? Where is the trouble? Where do I want my miss to be?" and proceeding from there. On those occasions when the correct choice is to go for the pin, I would know the exact number (something I don't have technology/tools for now and don't know). The Bushnell Tour V3 Laser has the potential to really help my game. I would really appreciate and use this particular prize.

Thanks to THP and Bushnell for this holiday great contest! And congratulations in advance to the three very fortunate winners! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
What a GREAT gift from Bushnell and THP. As I progress to being a better golfer, knowing my distances will help immensely! I would be able to avoid trouble by selecting the right club!!

Knowing the proper distance is critical for any golfer wanting to improve. This year my best rounds were played when my phone GPS was working well so I could know accurate distances for my shots. Unfortunately it has only Ben working well and accurate for about a third of my rounds, but those rounds were on average 10 strokes better than when the phone GPS was not helping me. If I could consistently drop 8-10 strokes per round, my cap would get under the requirement for the Morgan Cup. In short I need one of these (more used to GPS but could definitely learn to use a range finder) to be able to have a chance to get in the ultimate golf event period. (And have more fun playing with my buddies giving them a little competition, but that would just be a side benefit)

Thanks to Bushnell Golf and THP for such a cool opportunity! The watch would be a great thing to use on the courses out here where you don't always have a way to use a laser if you hit a bad shot. These all could also be a great help so I could stop pacing out yards from the markers on the course which has led to some interesting errors.

@tr_amg2

I have a GPS App on my phone but it can wear down the battery, so by the time I'm done with my round, I don't always have a whole of battery time left. I would love to win either the Bushnell NEO X Watch or Tour V3 Laser Rangefinder, so I don't have to mess with the GPS on my phone and worry about wearing down my battery. The watch looks super comfortable and convenient. It would be nice to not to have walk around with my phone in my hand trying to determine distance. The V3 just looks like a pinpoint accurate, laser finding, JOLT technology vibration distance confirming beast.

Thanks to THP and Bushnell for this great contest!

@jwtudor

great contest from Bushnell and THP!

every year i struggle with what to get my dad for Christmas.
he's a very recreational golfer nowadays. where he used to play 3 or 4 times a week, now only he only plays once a week in league play.
and his scores and skills show it, but he's not dedicated to it enough nor does he have the time to practice to improve.

i don't want to see him fall out of love with the game and i'd like to play in more tournaments with him going forward.
i think a rangefinder or GPS watch would do just the trick and be that one thing that could really get him back into the sport.

Thanks to the THP I am hitting the ball where I want. With Bushnell's help I may be able to tell how far to hit it! Thanks for a great contest THP and Bushnell.

@6foot9_41

I would love to have some Bushnell goodness in the bag. Not being reliant on my phone gps/battery/course downloads would be great.

having one of these bushnell products would be great in my bag. having to use phone GPS apps is not nearly as cool as anything bushnell. I WANT ONE OF THSES SO BAD! Hook me up bushnell santa.

What an awesome set of gifts.

Once upon a time there was a short, fat, balding golfer. He lived just outside of Kansas City so the weather was pretty nice and he was able to get at least one round in every month of the year generally speaking. He was a horrendous golfer, but he stuck with it through good times and bad times. Eventually he got better and started to see some real improvement. One day he asked himself, I've started taking some lessons, I've gotten some nice equipment and an awesome set of SpeedBlades Irons, what else could I use that would make an improvement in my game?

Then answer became readily apparent when he was perusing his favorite golfing web site (arguably the best in the world) and saw a contest that was being run for a Bushnell Rangefinder and a Bushnell GPS Watch. THAT was what he needed to get to the next step and be able to consistently play in the 80's, and maybe, just maybe sneak down into the 70's someday.

He said, "you know, with those Speedblades, I've become much better at hitting the greens and I usually can get the ball to stop within a foot or two of my divot now instead of rolling entirely across and off the green. That Bushnell Tour V3 Laser Rangefinder with PINSEEKING technology sure would be great to have. It would really allow me to zone in on that pin and start reducing my score by allowing me to be close enough to the pin for those birdie putts. Who knows, an eagle may hiding within the technology that Bushnell has packed into that rangefinder!!"

Now, not being the greedy type, said short and stout golfer thought, "even if I don't get the Bushnell Tour V3 Laser Rangefinder, I sure could use that Bushnell NEO X GPS Watch!! With the current GPS I have built into my phone, my phone is often dead and all but useless by the time my round is over. What if I need to get in touch with my beautiful wife and wonderful kids after the round? You know, I have to plug my phone into the charger on the way to the course and there have been a handful of times when I've headed off to the first hole without my phone because it was charging in my truck. Now I'm having to rely on guesstimation and/or distance markers hidden in the fairway to get my distances. Even when I find a marker, I still have to walk it off or guess from there. How many times does my ball land right beside a marker? Oh the Horror!! Besides, I hate having things in my pocket so I don't like carrying the phone over to the ball to get distances so I've just dropped it on the ground by the ball and have almost walked off without a few times too. That Bushnell NEO X GPS Watch would be just the ticket, I'd have distance to hazards, front, back and middle of greens, everything an aspiring golfer needs to know about the hole right there on my wrist. And just think, when I'm done, I'd still have the use of my phone to call the loved ones to meet up for dinner afterward."

The portly little jolly golfer said either gift would be the perfect thing for a stocking stuffer. Shoot it would be the perfect full blown gift and all of his friends would be THP Green with envy as he was hitting the greens more often, sitting right by the pin and setting new personal bests time after time due to his newly acquire skills which were enhanced and assisted by Bushnell Technology.

The End.

Thanks to @HackersParadise and @BushnellGolf for starting Christmas off with a bang http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=21625 #V3LaserRangefinder

Would love to have the new V3 in my hand to help give me new yardages, not only for me but for Benji,Rich,Johnny, Mike and anyone else
I can help =)
You can't go wrong with a Bushnell finder!

@Dgreg7

I would love a Neo X watch. I have a Z6 rangefinder and this watch would be the perfect compliment to see all those blind landing areas that I have trouble getting the laser on. For me the watch is just another tool in my bag to lower scores and make golf more fun.

I'm not right about much. By with Bushnell's lasers, I'm at least right about my yardages on the course.

Back