The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to my neighbor snowblow the contents of his driveway against my house.

I just looked up the weather in Minneapolis.
Holy Schnikes. Its 70 here right now. That is scary.

Seriously...it's 30 here and I feel lucky compared to those guys.

Minnesotans, take heart though, at least you don't live here...
Yakutsk, Russia weather

I just looked up the weather in Minneapolis.
Holy Schnikes. Its 70 here right now. That is scary.

It is 55 degree right now in Rochester and I think everyone is worried about it leaving. Usually means something nasty is right behind it.

Listening to my neighbor snowblow the contents of his driveway against my house.

I'd have words with him or I'd shovel all the snow just in front of his front door or shovel his cars in.

Rough day, just getting home. Guess who forgot to move the meat from the freezer to the fridge to defrost? &$@#+%

Rough day, just getting home. Guess who forgot to move the meat from the freezer to the fridge to defrost? &$@#+%

I do that on purpose sometimes because that means I can have a pbj for dinner. That's because I love them.

Sorry to hear bud.

TTing

I do that on purpose sometimes because that means I can have a pbj for dinner. That's because I love them.

Sorry to hear bud.

TTing

Haha not a bad backup plan. Might just be one of those nights.

Gosh darnit. Trying to book a flight for a few weeks from now and it went up $100 per person in the last 3 hours.

Gosh darnit. Trying to book a flight for a few weeks from now and it went up $100 per person in the last 3 hours.

I had that happen yesterday, sucks as bad as the weather around here right now.

Welcome to my world...250 then boom 400

hot oil+face...wow

Yay wow or nay wow?

Cancer sucks. Lost a friend today to it. He lived a pretty long life, but it's still terrible. He was the owner and skipper of the boat I sail on during the summer. Appropriately, his ashes are going to be spread on the waters of Lake Michigan.

Dang Alek, that sucks bro. Sorry to hear man. Hang in there!

Yay wow or nay wow?

nay wow. hands are burned but luckily it all missed getting in my eyes. around the eyes hurts a ton though

Oh dang concept, that sounds terrible. Hope you heal soon!

Alex, sorry to hear that. T&P your way

2 weeks ago I was in Fairbanks, AK, helping out the utility after a storm. Coldest there was -40. I don't want to see -40 ever again, but I have to go back in a week or so. Hopefully it won't be that cold when I do. I felt real bad for the line crews that had to be out in that for extended periods of time. Have to give it up to those guys.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Wooooo. Amex travel this morning. Just checked the flights and they were back down for nonstop. 2 seats available so I grabbed them. Why in the rant thread? Its preemptive. Because GG is going to KILL ME when she wakes up and sees the email sent to her from Amex saying tickets have been booked. Yikes.

Wooooo. Amex travel this morning. Just checked the flights and they were back down for nonstop. 2 seats available so I grabbed them. Why in the rant thread? Its preemptive. Because GG is going to KILL ME when she wakes up and sees the email sent to her from Amex saying tickets have been booked. Yikes.

Ruh roh...good luck k

Ruh roh...good luck k

Im sitting here grinning because I know she is going to kill me. I mean murder me dead.
This escalated quickly. From yesterday kicking around the idea to today, me booking tickets without telling her.
Pray for me buddy, because she is going to hit me with a sock full of dimes.

Im sitting here grinning because I know she is going to kill me. I mean murder me dead.
This escalated quickly. From yesterday kicking around the idea to today, me booking tickets without telling her.

Which airline? Maybe it's a drop across the board and I can finally book my flight.

Make sure to duck when she starts to swing. Enjoy your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delta. I booked right through Amex travel.

Hmm that's how I have to fly...are their prices through Amex better than delta.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back