Instagram Questions

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
Since we're going to use these tools how about a thread to help newbies...

Is there a way to zoom in and out?

How do you use photos to create a video (some people are basically using a collection of pictures)?

Moved to Random & Off Topic section since Tech section is for TheAnnihilator and questions in regards to THP.

Bumping this as I am having no success with Instagram and the new S4. Are they really compatiable?

Instagram Questions

I have an s4 and use Instagram decently . Capatability seems good.. Bt I know very little of what Instagram can do.

I have an s4 and use Instagram decently . Capatability seems good.. Bt I know very little of what Instagram can do.

I cannot figure out how to put several pictures together into a video, looking online there seems to be a row of choices that I don't have or see on my S4.

I cannot figure out how to put several pictures together into a video, looking online there seems to be a row of choices that I don't have or see on my S4.
I never could figure that out within Instagram.

Thx t4k, I guess I will quit trying as I am pretty frustrated right now.

Yeah, it can be frustrating. Sorry. You could put the pix in PowerPoint and record from it.

Can't you just push record for a few seconds on the picture you want. Let go and then repeat this process for the next pictures?

Can't you just push record for a few seconds on the picture you want. Let go and then repeat this process for the next pictures?

Yes you can, the video can started and stop as many as you want in the allotted time

That is the bottom row that is missing on my S4, I can pull up a pic but not record while it is up.

Thx t4k, I guess I will quit trying as I am pretty frustrated right now.

Don't feel bad DD. I can't figure it out either and I had a cool idea for the PUMA one that I wast able to pull off. Still some time to research it I guess for the rest of the contests.

That is the bottom row that is missing on my S4, I can pull up a pic but not record while it is up.

So the picture is already on your phone?

Dawg, layout what you want. Hit record and stop, next piece record and stop, repeat til
Complete. Is this not working for you?

Dawg, layout what you want. Hit record and stop, next piece record and stop, repeat til
Complete. Is this not working for you?

I cannot record a picture at all, so start stop is not an option. I can record new video, that's it.

Is it possible to pull those pictures up on a computer or another device?

I cannot record a picture at all, so start stop is not an option. I can record new video, that's it.

I'm i correct in thinking you are trying to record a series of random pictures to make up the 15 sec video

Is it possible to pull those pictures up on a computer or another device?
Yes, I sent them to the phone via Bluetooth from my computer.

I'm i correct in thinking you are trying to record a series of random pictures to make up the 15 sec video
That is correct Freddie, 6 or 7 pictures in series.

If your trying to make a video containing pictures already on your phone, nope, you can't do it.

If your trying to make a video containing pictures already on your phone, nope, you can't do it.

That's what I needed to know, thanks Mark

DD, I put all my pictures into a PowerPoint then recorded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back