The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I just dont understand why the Jags did that with their helmets.

Worst part is you are stuck with helmet or uniform changes for five seasons unless you get a new owner. They are so bad.

Worst part is you are stuck with helmet or uniform changes for five seasons unless you get a new owner. They are so bad.
Was there any explanation?

Was there any explanation?

The story from Nike is that Jaguars hunt from out of the shadows into the light to attack, so the helmet is shadow and light. Yeah. Stupid.

The story from Nike is that Jaguars hunt from out of the shadows into the light to attack, so the helmet is shadow and light. Yeah. Stupid.
Oh. Ok... Wow.

Even if the effect worked, the colors are backwards since the black is in front, not the back of they were attacking out of shadows moving forward...

Haha! Holy Hannah that is funny

Yeah those helmets are...different. The matte black would have been pretty sweet. Leave the gold off of the helmet. I hate that look.

Their last helmet was perfect. Black, but in the sun it shimmered a teal/green. Great look. The new one is just bad.

Kinda looks like they had them all lined up to paint, ran out of gold & said "use black, it's the Jags no one will notice"

Tapping away on my iPhone

Case had the EASY FREE first down running and throws a pick. Horrible

Henne! Shorts!! Where's the chemistry boys???

Or is that word not used in jaguars locker rooms?

I feel like I'm watching a preseason game right now.

Henne! Shorts!! Where's the chemistry boys???

Or is that word not used in jaguars locker rooms?

Their favorite word right now is culture.

That's Henne for you. Flashes of good then bricks.

Wow. What a bonehead.

Their favorite word right now is culture.

That's Henne for you. Flashes of good then bricks.

Awesome stat for the day. Jones-Drew has as many touchdown passes this season as Blaine Gabbert.

Awesome stat for the day. Jones-Drew has as many touchdown passes this season as Blaine Gabbert.

But Stain can make all the throws.

Gave up on the game....hall pass

But Stain can make all the throws.

It's a process. Right?

Typically in preseason games new QB's come in soon. How soon before Shaub(not likely) or Gabbert (idk if he is even suited up or not) enter. Or take the dark horse for QB with Jones-Drew??? Ehhh?

Scobee is money.

Thank you, Swearinger, for being a bonehead.

Oh look. Andre Johnson

Drewwwwwwww!!!

Always like that little guy, MJD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back