Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sun Still Shines in December from SellOut WOOT http://sellout.woot.com/plus/the-sun-still-shines-in-december

aa5803cd-723b-4843-a973-e5f70be46ff4.jpg

Found out today that Edwin Watts in Newnan,Ga will be closing. They will be liquidating all inventory in the store. Sales start tomorrow 10 - 30 percent off everything in the store.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Found out today that Edwin Watts in Newnan,Ga will be closing. They will be liquidating all inventory in the store. Sales start tomorrow 10 - 30 percent off everything in the store.

Same thing for the Macon, GA location. May have to run over there tomorrow.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

How's the bag boy travel cover? Does it provide enough protection when checking clubs?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Same thing for the Macon, GA location. May have to run over there tomorrow.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

I may see you there John, think it will be worth the trip. I was really hoping the Macon store would make it through the bankruptcy.

The Johns Creek store near me is closing as well. It's a shame to see this. The closest Golfsmith to me closed a few months ago. Pretty soon there will be no competition for the PGA SS in the Atlanta area.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back