Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

looking forward to seeing the BIG contest and who gets picked to play on TEAM Harry this is gonna be an awesome event!

Bring it on!!! Ready for the next challenge.

looking forward to seeing the BIG contest and who gets picked to play on TEAM Harry this is gonna be an awesome event!
If you're with Harry, Chad is going to need someone with tattoos to offset... Can't have you running around scaring everyone.

Ready for the final contest! Bring it on.

Tapatalking on my iPad

The big contest is...posts 900-907 are going to #theking. #imwithchad

Not if only that was true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time this thread pops up it gets my blood pumping hoping it's JB spilling more beans. Can't wait for this next contest.

Every time this thread pops up it gets my blood pumping hoping it's JB spilling more beans. Can't wait for this next contest.

Yes, get on with it!

9LZhF.png

The big contest is...posts 900-907 are going to #theking. #imwithchad

Not if only that was true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just in case that is true. I'm in with 906!! Ha

#I'mWithChad

Soooo, is seeing all this amazing stuff at #TheGrandaddy getting anyone else really really giddy thinking about #TheKing while watching it all go down?

Soooo, is seeing all this amazing stuff at #TheGrandaddy getting anyone else really really giddy thinking about #TheKing while watching it all go down?

ummmmmmmm

YES!

Understatement.

ummmmmmmm

YES!

I have no idea if there's any links in similarity between the two events (beside playing with Callaway guys and getting a driver), but man oh man it's giving me a fantastic feeling of excitement!

Anybody watching the live update thread for #TheGrandaddy should be drooling over this one.

Anybody watching the live update thread for #TheGrandaddy should be drooling over this one.

You bet I am! Oh boy! Can't wait. Next #theking contest is going to be huge with entries!

I am going crazy trying to focus on work today. Gah! The awesomeness is overwhelming.

Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

Here is the puddle on my cluttered desk...
be7abyry.jpg

I don't mind admitting it, the #Grandaddy thread reignited my interest and I flat out want in on this!!! #THEKING

Most definitely!
If I were there I might even have had a few tears of joy!

Oh man you bet. I've literally had my heart rate jump up going into the live update thread a couple times.

I feel VERY fortunate to already be in this. I think the next contest is going to be filled with tons of entries as it should be! #TheKing is going to be epic!

Back