Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Awesome video Oregon Jack and your Secret Santa is pretty awesome!!

Great gifts Jack, thanks for the shout out. It is great looking at the list and realizing the research some of the guys have done. Some know each other and others are very likely to never meet each other but there has been some great research going on this year. Well done guys :thumb: Lets get those packages mailed only 3 more days until the deadline.

Hey Randy we couldn't have done any of this greatness without you. So Thank you sir :clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

Mall duty with daughter done so time to reveal my gifts from my AWESOME Secret Santa!

IMG-20131206-00067_zps9f7d44af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Obviously my SS put much appreciated effort into researching my likes. The SeeMore certificate will definitely be put to very good use during my trip to their HQ next June with THP. And the Red Sox Mr. Potato Head is just flat out cool!

Thanks again SS!!!

Mall duty with daughter done so time to reveal my gifts from my AWESOME Secret Santa!

[/URL][/IMG]

Obviously my SS put much appreciated effort into researching my likes. The SeeMore certificate will definitely be put to very good use during my trip to their HQ next June with THP. And the Red Sox Mr. Potato Head is just flat out cool!

Thanks again SS!!!

Mr. Potato Head needs some pinstripes to cover that ugly red and white :arrogant:

Thanks again SS!!!

Mr. Potato Head is looking good!!!!

Awesome Sox Fan!!

[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks again SS!!!

That's cool right there! Which SeeMore has your eye?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

That's cool right there! Which SeeMore has your eye?

Already have 3 blades - black z2c (Christmas present from wife), mFGP CS, One CS - so I am thinking I may get a small mallet. Likely the mFGP2 CS to keep with my favorite black gunmetal finish and the carbon steel head. Going to be tough as I have already almost pulled the trigger on a half dozen in the last month, but I am going to wait to see what the fitter recommends in June.

Last edited:
Another shipping notice this morning, 2 more days to get those packages shipped, only seeing 9 more to go.

Already have 3 blades - black z2c (Christmas present from wife), mFGP CS, One CS - so I am thinking I may get a small mallet. Likely the mFGP2 CS to keep with my favorite black gunmetal finish and the carbon steel head. Going to tough as I have already almost pulled the trigger on a half dozen in the last month, but I am going to wait to see what the fitter recommends in June.

Is there an expiration date on certificate?

So many thoughtful and great presents being sent around. Good job everyone!!

Some great gifts in here guys.

I got my SS presents the other day...thanks so much! I'll post up pics soon for sure. Also I'm going to be a bit late with mine. I bought the stuff, and on the fri after thanksgiving my dad had a fender bender in my car, and it's at the body shop...with the SS stuff inside. As soon as I get it back I'll send the stuff right out.

he he he.. I'm 2 for 2 on figuring out my giftee :alien:

he he he.. I'm 2 for 2 on figuring out my giftee :alien:

I had no trouble figuring out my gifter last year either. An autographed unicorn picture was a huge clue. :laughing:

I had no trouble figuring out my gifter last year either. An autographed unicorn picture was a huge clue. :laughing:
oh hush. Isn't it your bed time you old geeser? :D
you better still have that thing.. i worked my a$$ off on that.

Heads up folks, tomorrow is the deal line to get your gifts out, 9 more to go.

Just got home from vacation and my SS gift was here! I will post pics soon!

Still waiting for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still waiting to hear something from my guy. Said it arrived but haven't heard anything yet. Hope he enjoyed what he got.

And Whats up with the Unicorn Ricky??<-----------MEANT Randy Sorry about that IDK what I was thinking.

Im still waiting to hear something from my guy. Said it arrived but haven't heard anything yet. Hope he enjoyed what he got.

And Whats up with the Unicorn Ricky??<-----------MEANT Randy Sorry about that IDK what I was thinking.

same here, mine also says delivered...

Back