JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Thanks!! I'm there! Going to go check it out now!!

Bummer...only guy stuff :(

• Admin
From my understand ladies stuff will be coming very soon....I can't wait!

That is correct, it looks like 2010 will be a big year for Trendy Golf and ladies.

That is correct, it looks like 2010 will be a big year for Trendy Golf and ladies.

I'll stay tuned then :)

I've checked out that website before and knew found out it was all men's stuff, and then I was soo excited for the word "sale" that I had to check it out again, but its still only guy stuff...

• Admin
JB - Have you ever tried the Puma Invisibonding Polos? If so, what did you think?

I did not care for them. They became scratchy on the inside. If you like Puma and some of the stuff we have reviewed here, check out the Trendy Golf stuff. Very unique and Dunning makes some of the best cut clothes we have come across.

Ok, I have to check that site out too...my eyes turn into dollar signs when I see SALE!! haa haa

I have a few PUMA stuff, LOVE them!! I have some sweaters from them, a skort and a few tops and shorts!! :love:

I saw that a few days ago... I've been grabbing some Puma stuff lately. The Puma website has some good deals going on now too... GC they have some girl stuff there...
PUMA Golf: Shoes, Shirts, Polos, Jackets, Skirts, Pants, Bags More - PUMA Online Shop

JB - Have you ever tried the Puma Invisibonding Polos? If so, what did you think?

Thanks for the link couldbeu, I just ordered two shirts. They have free shipping on orders over $50.:good:

I did not care for them. They became scratchy on the inside. If you like Puma and some of the stuff we have reviewed here, check out the Trendy Golf stuff. Very unique and Dunning makes some of the best cut clothes we have come across.

I think I bookmarked that site about a week before you put up the review. I hope they bring over some of the stuff they have on their UK site...

I think they plan to. Some of their stuff is just so nice and you just cannot find it elsewhere.

Back