Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Grey/Green

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Blue/Yellow

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Blue/Green

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Couple more quick ones. I'm going to get these narrowed down this morning!!

TWshoes2_zps0a494604.png

ScreenShot2013-12-05at113750PM_zpse0852261.png

Capture_zps88784c62.png

Nike7A.jpg

Alright, here are the 4 I like the best. Help me narrow it down and I'll be placing an order! Thanks for getting involved everyone!!

#1 gets my vote.

P4B, anyway to put up a poll? People love poll voting.

I tried to figure that out but I'm not smart enough.

Maybe a mod can help me. I'll reach out.

Send me a PM with the ones you want in the poll. I'll set it up for you!

I vote #2!!!

should it say grey/green instead of grey/blue for #2 in the poll?

Thanks, update made. I'm partially colorblind and told Jake I likely screwed something up.

Thanks, update made. I'm partially colorblind and told Jake I likely screwed something up.
Thanks Cookie! I too am colorblind so that looks grey/red to me but I trust the "normal" folks who say it's grey and green! HAHA, either way I like it!

#4 gets my vote

Tapping away on my iPhone

Love the Grey/green.

Jake, make sure you order a 10.5 :D

Looks like #2 is running away with it so far. Get your votes in quickly, I'm just about ready to order!

I voted for #2 either, think that color scheme is a bit more versatile in the wardrobe than the others.

I voted for #2 either, think that color scheme is a bit more versatile in the wardrobe than the others.
That was the hard part, I kept trying to consider my outfits when I designed mine. Finally I just said screw it, they're going to be colorful and clash with anything so let's have some fun!

I have ordered these!!

Nike.com says estimated delivery is Jan 17th. Once they show up I'll be sure to update this thread and will be getting a review going on them right away.

Thanks for all the help in designing a pair, this was a lot of fun! Golf Ghost was the designer of the winning look, great work buddy, you had some great entries!

Nice choice Jake, very sharp!

I have ordered these!!

Nike.com says estimated delivery is Jan 17th. Once they show up I'll be sure to update this thread and will be getting a review going on them right away.

Thanks for all the help in designing a pair, this was a lot of fun! Golf Ghost was the designer of the winning look, great work buddy, you had some great entries!

Those are bad mood fos dude.

Those were my favorite as well! Nice choice.

I have ordered these!!

Nice choice Jake, those look awesome!

Really look forward to seeing the physical product Jake.

I have ordered these!!

Sharp...can't wait to see the in hand pics

Back