Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Managed to get a round in yesterday...

And since someone took the picture there were at least 2 of you out there!!! You got me beat!!

Managed to get a round in yesterday...

this is nuts.... did you really play? and where would let you play when its snowing?

this is nuts.... did you really play? and where would let you play when its snowing?

Scotland Run

This was 15 and the snow picture is 17.

It didn't start snowing until we were driving to 15 and then it was sticking to the green when we were finishing 15 so we called the clubhouse and they told us that we could do whatever we wanted. On 16/17/18 we just hit onto the green or close to it and left the balls where they landed and moved on. Golf carts are fun in the snow.

Seaview Deal

http://dealcaddy.golfnow.com/deal/philadelphia/?tag=todayscoursedeal

While the Bay Course at Seaview Hotel & Golf Club basks in a bright spotlight, an equally brilliant test lurks in the shadows nearby. The resort’s Pines Course, a parkland jewel with its own distinguished pedigree, is second to none.
Here’s your chance to play a Jersey Shore classic for up to 41% off regular rates. Just $35 buys 18 holes with cart on the Pines Course at Seaview, valid any time Sunday through Friday, or after 11:00 a.m. Saturdays, until March 31, 2014

Anyone want to play at an indoor facility on the 27th? I know there are a few up north, not sure about central jersey.

I'd be interested assuming it was at night.

Anyone want to play at an indoor facility on the 27th? I know there are a few up north, not sure about central jersey.
Theres one in Hoboken I've been thinking about going to during work. Just take an extended lunch break :)

Rates:
9 Holes18 Holes
Guests$20$35
Birdie Members$16$28
Eagle MembersNo ChargeNo Charge
Coeur D'Alene, Pebble Beach, Firestone & Spyglass​

I want to jump in this thread before I forget(first time finding it)

I work in Mt. Laurel(2mins from ramblewood) and live in Washington Twp(5 mins from Scottland run).

Although I think I suck and this past season was my first "true" season of golf I am always up for playong.
(all my friends dont play golf) and I make my make my own work schedule.

I want to jump in this thread before I forget(first time finding it)

I work in Mt. Laurel(2mins from ramblewood) and live in Washington Twp(5 mins from Scottland run).

Although I think I suck and this past season was my first "true" season of golf I am always up for playong.
(all my friends dont play golf) and I make my make my own work schedule.

My sister lives in Cherry Hill and I go down there almost every weekend to golf. Me and my buddies play year round as long as the courses let us. I think we might play Woodcrest a lot this winter since they dropped the rates to $50 and it's usually pretty empty.

My sister lives in Cherry Hill and I go down there almost every weekend to golf. Me and my buddies play year round as long as the courses let us. I think we might play Woodcrest a lot this winter since they dropped the rates to $50 and it's usually pretty empty.

You guys usually go weekends or weekdays?

Taps away

Played Town & Country today the course is in great shape for December and only $30.

Toying with going some where tomorrow, but I anticipate a long round with the crowds

Taps away

Toying with going some where tomorrow, but I anticipate a long round with the crowds

Taps away

I'm taking my Dad out for lunch tomorrow for his birthday or else I would be down.

If you travel into NJ Woodcrest is usually not crowded early. $50 gets you a cart and no amenities. But BYOB and a Wawa sandwich makes it a lot cheaper day of golf lol. They do have the nicest locker room ever but the the tvs aren't on and they have a keg tap in the card room that has no keg. If they ever get their act together it would me amazing.

Tough course though, if you haven't played there I would love to see you review it.

I'm taking my Dad out for lunch tomorrow for his birthday or else I would be down.

If you travel into NJ Woodcrest is usually not crowded early. $50 gets you a cart and no amenities. But BYOB and a Wawa sandwich makes it a lot cheaper day of golf lol. They do have the nicest locker room ever but the the tvs aren't on and they have a keg tap in the card room that has no keg. If they ever get their act together it would me amazing.

Tough course though, if you haven't played there I would love to see you review it.

Cool, it's been on my list for a while so I might have to get there sooner rather than later. Weekends are gonna be tough for me the next couple months but if we get any breaks on the weather I may be able to work something out.

Taps away

Did it not snow down there? We still have a bunch left up here.

We had it all melt the last couple days. Most of the courses are clear, but are walking or cart path only.

Taps away

Did it not snow down there? We still have a bunch left up here.

Town & Country let us ride the fairways today

Shot a 42 on the back 9; pb for me for 9 holes felt like I was really playing golf

Town & Country let us ride the fairways today

Shot a 42 on the back 9; pb for me for 9 holes felt like I was really playing golf

That's awesome man. Congrats!

Taps away

If we get a warm day after Christmas I'd like to get out. Too much to do before unfortunately.

Back