DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably be a 2 hour wait by the time you get there.

We could make a reservation. But I will just use it for myself.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cool offer here, $10 for $20 of store credit at PGA SS. Valid in store only, 2 certificates per purchase. I picked up 6 (max).

http://www.bigdgolf.com/dfw/

Cool offer here, $10 for $20 of store credit at PGA SS. Valid in store only, 2 certificates per purchase. I picked up 6 (max).

http://www.bigdgolf.com/dfw/

This will be great chance to try out some of the new golf balls coming out for a good discount. Want to try the new Callaway one.

idealgolfer has a deal today for Golf Club of McKinney. 18 with cart and range, $25. Good until Feb 23. Any time Monday through Friday, after 11 Saturday and Sunday. Fun course.

idealgolfer has a deal today for Golf Club of McKinney. 18 with cart and range, $25. Good until Feb 23. Any time Monday through Friday, after 11 Saturday and Sunday. Fun course.

you gonna be able to grip a club again before that coupon expires?

you gonna be able to grip a club again before that coupon expires?

Just got my splint off yesterday, so I am good to go.

As an aside, based on your avatar photo your looks have improved considerably since I last saw you! :D

December 15th at the Tribute.

1. Me
2. Nate
3. #Cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. afwcardinal
6. niteowl
7. niteowl-DAD
8. baldguy
9. Darin (3BD friend)
10. TNTCigarguy (maybe)

Weekend is getting close, weather is looking good. If something comes up and you can not make it, please let me know by Friday as I have 10 tee times being held by my CC and need to let the course know if we don't need that many. Thanks

Weekend is getting close, weather is looking good. If something comes up and you can not make it, please let me know by Friday as I have 10 tee times being held by my CC and need to let the course know if we don't need that many. Thanks

I'm ready to go. Just hope the ice melts and a little wind kicks up in the next few days. Need that course to the out and dry up some. Otherwise, it's going to be a muddy mess and probably carry path only.

Just got my splint off yesterday, so I am good to go.

As an aside, based on your avatar photo your looks have improved considerably since I last saw you! :D

well then. I wanted to invite you out for some golf when you were healed but NOW I'M NOT GONNA! :D

when can you play again?

Hehehehe... Saturdays are better for me, I'm good for whenever you have a Saturday game going baldguy.

I just realized that my wife signed me up for a party this coming saturday. Otherwise I would be setting up a tee time for us. We could try for next saturday if its not too close to xmas... or freezing again. I have been wanting to hit woodbridge in wylie

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

I just realized that my wife signed me up for a party this coming saturday. Otherwise I would be setting up a tee time for us. We could try for next saturday if its not too close to xmas... or freezing again. I have been wanting to hit woodbridge in wylie

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

If the weather is decent I'm good for next saturday. Woodbridge sounds like a plan.

The sun needs to burn bright today cause there is still a ton of ice out there that needs to melt away. We might need to get a status report from the golf course come Friday to see if they expect to reopen by Sunday?

The sun needs to burn bright today cause there is still a ton of ice out there that needs to melt away. We might need to get a status report from the golf course come Friday to see if they expect to reopen by Sunday?

I was just talking with cigarguy about this, I am going to call the course later today and see what they are thinking Sunday looks like to them today. With the temps about 45 today and the sun out and I hope it does rain tomorrow as they are calling for plus 50 temps, that should help get rid of this ice cover.

Unfortunately I am out for this round boys. I have to go to San Diego next week instead. I will be out there a ton in January and February and hopefully we will get to tee it up.

Dad and I are out too, my brother and his wife are coming in town.

Dad and I are out too, my brother and his wife are coming in town.

So wait, we did later tee times to accommodate your pass and now your not coming? TBD, any chance in moving our times closer to noon now when you call them tomorrow?

So wait, we did later tee times to accommodate your pass and now your not coming? TBD, any chance in moving our times closer to noon now when you call them tomorrow?

My pass includes Baldguy as well so I guess if you move the tee times he is out as well.

This is the only weekend my brother could come down for Christmas and I haven't seen him in 3 years, but I guess that shouldn't be a priority

Last edited:
My pass includes Baldguy as well so I guess if you move the tee times he is out as well.

This is the only weekend my brother could come down for Christmas and I haven't seen him in 3 years, but I guess that shouldn't be a priority

Dude...just busting your balls a bit. Chill. Didn't know others had the 1pm pass. You will be missed.

Updated

I called the course this afternoon and no answer. I will call again in the morning.

Man I'd love to play with you guys, but the 1.5+ hour drive on Sunday kills it for me this time of year. Saturdays are usually much more forgiving timewise for me.

If we need to move it that's fine. I'll pay the extra money. I def. appreciate the coupon offer though... if there's a way to keep that in play that would be cool.

If we need to move it that's fine. I'll pay the extra money. I def. appreciate the coupon offer though... if there's a way to keep that in play that would be cool.

Not necessary...was just busting on someone that took it the wrong way. No worries.

On another note, looks like the Tribute is having a shotgun tournament Sunday at noon (per email I just received). So looks like they plan to be open by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back