2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going through a bin of mail my sister put aside for me... and lo and behold, the nicest custom coin and bag tag I've seen!!

Anyone else contemplating adding some velcro to the back to hold a glove?

Only getting a chance to post that I have received my first Albatross Club Coin and Membership bag tag, took the plunge and became a member for 2014 for the first time.

Love the coin, on par with the pervious coins. However, it is my favourite coin, as it is a token that I am now a member of a club which is backed by a magnificently hard working crew, who continuously out do themselves. Hats off folks. I am very honoured to be member of your club, and for many years to come.
That is one amazing photo!

Little late getting To the party with school etc but look what showed up today.

ysuru4ej.jpg

The black on this coin is awesome.
This one is going to be my marker next round out.

Now it is official. Got my Albatross swag in today. Actually been signed up for a while, but forgot all about reconfirming my address with Morgan until last week.

Going to be an awesome 2014, and I am glad to be part of it.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Cheryl sent txt, parcel from THP arrived. Can't wait to see new Albatross coin & bagtag, plus tool.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Whats the ETA for swag arrival after signing up?

Just signed up today! :thumb:

Whats the ETA for swag arrival after signing up?

Just signed up today! :thumb:

GG ships lightening fast! Just give them some time to get back into town and settled

Just in case anyone is on the fense about joining Albatross Club, I recomend reading through the #Granddady recap thread, last years Morgan Cup thread, and every other event thread...

#instantsignup!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Aww, it was only the Flix tool. It looks great and I had to listen for the tingg!! That's ok, got another THP Albatross parcel to come then.

:act-up: Love the bag tag,,,and the ball marker.. Cool stuff. Thanks again, having a fun time on this site...so many great topics to read and participate in. Glad I found this place..

All signed up. Can't wait for the bag tag and ball marker, looking forward to a great 2014!

All signed up. Can't wait for the bag tag and ball marker, looking forward to a great 2014!

Welcome to the club

Yesterday, my THP parcel came in a little light. Bag tag - check. Albatross coin - no check. I've since msged GG about this situation and she will rectify this little error. Thanks GG.

Finally remembered to get signed up for 2014

Honestly can say this is the best $29.99 I have spent all year. Can I donate another $29.99 and sign up again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got signed up this year, not sure what took me so long, but I made it ;)

Thank you all for kicking off the 2014 Albatross Club.
With the 2014 Events Schedule coming out this coming week, we are excited to meet so many of you this year

Thank you all for kicking off the 2014 Albatross Club.
With the 2014 Events Schedule coming out this coming week, we are excited to meet so many of you this year

Thanks for everything that you and Morgan do. What you have created here is nothing short of amazing. I'm just happy to be a very small part of it all

Finally signed up to give my thank you to JB and GG and all the people who makes this place run like a well oiled machine. I've been meaning to for a while but just couldn't squeeze it into the budget. Since we are in a much better place now it was a no-brainer. It was long overdue.

Thanks again guys, have a great holiday!

Christmas came early...

abu3a2uv.jpg

Woohoo!

Typing using TaP Tap Taparootalk...

I cannot believe how this has slipped my mind!

I'm signing up Right now!!!

*edit* all set!
Thank you Josh,Morgan, and THP staff for all you do to bring the best experiences to us!

Have a Merry Christmas, and an incredible 2014!!

Posting to remember to do this when I'm on a computer...

Signed up, thanks for all that you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back