ir13 is an AMAZING THPer!

More Gooder

Reaction score
I've posted a few times in the equipment pondering thread about #9 putters...specifically a BWB Versa.

I get a message from ir13 asking if I was still looking for one because he had found one at a shop near him in perfect shape and fairly cheap. He goes back by there today, sends me pictures of it (looks mint), and picks it up before I've even paid him.

I only got to play one round at the NC outing with you last year, but we'll definitely have to get another round in soon.....many many thanks, Joey.

Awesome Gesture. Have to appreciate the Pay it Forwarding that goes on here in THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well done guys! It's the little things like remembering someone's ponder that make this place great.

Pretty awesome move by ir!

Very cool to see stuff like this. Seems to be a common occurrence on THP.

Have to admit it seems like common practice here. But once again very cool. Why THP is such is a cool place.

Awesome gesture ir

That's great to hear. Another reason to love THP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

WTG guys

now that is awesome stuff and great to see

This is pretty cool, nice work ir13

Nice work guys.

Already got shipping info and I'm just now sending him the money. THPers looking out for THPers, can't beat it. I definitely owe you one, Joey.

Awesome. Great to hear stories like this!

Just trying to help a fellow THPer out. After all, this place is awesome as are the people ive met at THP events.

Just trying to help a fellow THPer out. After all, this place is awesome as are the people ive met at THP events.

And it is greatly appreciated, kind sir. We'll definitely have to tee it up again.

Great stuff guys, THP is really more family than anything else.

Great stuff ir! This is what this community is about!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wrong thread

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back