HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

If I win them all I could double my collection!!!!!!! This is such an awesome contest!

Thanks for the opportunity! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Hmmm, thinking cap needed for this, will get something sorted for my entry

What an awesome contest, here's my entry.

This is CRAZY. CRAZY AWESOME!

Thanks JB & GG, I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Thanks to JB and GG for giving all of us members 365 days a year of it feeling like Christmas.

Last edited:
Dang! 25 putters?!? It would be hard to replace my good ol' Odyssey but here it goes: @hackersparadise I am CRAZY about my putter because it finally helped get me into a single digit handicap last year! #HolidayPutterMadness

@INgolfer07

Thanks THP for another amazing and generous contest!

Geico+Hump+Day.png

Hey THP,

What...Day...Is...It?

C'mon THP. You know what day it is!

Holiday Putter Madness Day! Woot! Woot!

OK this not being about to get the tweet to post in the pretty image format in here is totally pissing me off. Nothing is working. Sorry to go off on a tangent, but the tweet in [] does not work.

OK this not being about to get the tweet to post in the pretty image format in here is totally pissing me off. Nothing is working. Sorry to go off on a tangent, but the tweet in [] does not work.

Almost got it dude. It's [.tweet]###[./tweet] - Use the numbers you had and delete the periods inside the bracket when you post

it should look like [tweat]1234567891011121314[/tweat], except the tweat should be spelled tweet. Hope that makes sense.

you find the number multiple ways. Using an ipad, I find the # easiest by clicking on the link to email the tweet. The # should be listed in the body of the email.

hope this helps. I was frustrated by this too.

Last edited:
Almost got it dude. It's [.tweet]###[./tweet] - Use the numbers you had and delete the periods inside the bracket when you post

I did that. Still didn't work. Things just really frustrate me when I am doing everything correctly to the best of my knowledge and it still doesn't work. I just want to learn.

Amazing gesture GG and JB!!! I will surely be posting an entry in the next few days.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I did that. Still didn't work. Things just really frustrate me when I am doing everything correctly to the best of my knowledge and it still doesn't work. I just want to learn.

Hmm, I know when I copied your numbers it still pulled the url link with it. That might be what's messing you up. If you go to the try you did earlier in post #139 on this thread and edit that post, are the url brackets around the text? Get rid of those and only have the tweet brackets. Or literally copy this except for the periods. [.tweet]413415307965784064[./tweet]

This is a great way to spread some Christmas cheer to our THP family. Well done JB & GG :clapp:

Back