Best and Worst Golf Commercials of 2013

I can't think of the one I liked the best but I cringed anytime I heard Rocketballz. That whole campaign annoyed me? or was that last year?

I liked the Marksman, the robot thing...not so much. Euro clips are quite funny.

The AVIS thing would work soo much better if he wouldn't address the audience directly...some other pro sitting next to him and revealed in the end or just a voice over would be better.

Loved the Euro skeet shooting commercial and hated the "While we're young" ones.

I actually liked the marksman one too

I like this Nike one

[video=youtube;bulLh_-Fal8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bulLh_-Fal8&list=PL82EB32A8DE8F2E55&index=1[/video]

Next time we play I'll call you Marksman if you call me Marksman.

We have a deal, as long as you don't bail on me. BTW we were both Marksman when we tore apart that pitch and putt.

This is true. Darts!

I liked the Euro tour videos were awesome, I really liked the clay pigeon one as I remember shooting skeet growing up and it was difficult with a shotgun, let alone a golf ball!

I had a tough time thinking of a bad one, some of the worst commercials are the ones that get played over and over during golf on TV, they just aren't golf related!

this was definitely my favorite too. Wow.

I loved this one with Couples in it, so funny.

Any Euro Tour one is the best...

The worst..the Hopkins Wedges. I know they are friend of THP but if that guy came in my store and demanded a bunch of stuff in one breath, I'd hit between the eyes..and seems smug with his Periwinkle blue paint fill.

Anything involving Seriously is a good one also the nike ones with Rory and Tiger on the range were good. Ordering a Mark Stefanhagen is priceless.

Love Rory vs Robot. Also loved the Bridgestone Golf Shop commercials. Feherty always makes me laugh in those.

Bridgestone also comes in at the bottom with the pros using the cars to hit the golf balls. Man I got tired of that one...

I loved this one with Couples in it, so funny.

That one is funny, but they have had a couple that have been a bit odd as well.

The Rickie Fowler on SportsCenter was awesome and so was the Rory v. Tiger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure as to why, but I enjoy this one. Maybe because I am a Kaymer fan, or maybe because I like the beat of the tune who knows!

Not sure if it was this year but the putting like Sneeeeeeedaker MasterCard commercial is pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back