Equipment Appraisal Thread

is my R1 for sale priced too highly?
I'll piggy back on KC's comment. Given current R1 prices you are basically asking @$250 for the shaft upgrade (I don't know what the shaft is worth solo). Maybe you can get it ... but you'll possibly need to find just the right buyer to get full price for both components.

shaft is $300 retail.. what would be a reasonable price point, without giving it away..

So, I have a couple clubs I am looking at moving out, any suggestions on pricing?

FGP Original (bronze), Mashie M3 Hybrid (stiff stock miyazaki shaft), Cleveland SL290 (stiff stock Miyazak shafti), Burner Superfast 3w (stiff stock shaft).

All are in very good condition, really just looking at a starting point (I tend to over-value stuff), so a dose of reality is welcome.

shaft is $300 retail.. what would be a reasonable price point, without giving it away..

350 or so I would think

I think TH is just about right. The shaft can be found for under 200. You might do better by selling the head and shaft separate if you are trying to get the most out of it to fund a new driver...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

It seems the ADDI's aren't the holy grail of the used market that they used to be. I had a tough time selling the two I had for decent prices.

Curious what y'all think I should price a set of LH Callaway X Forged (2013), Project X 6.0 3-PW, standard length & lie. The 6 and 8 irons have a nick on the sole. Thanks for any advice!

Curious what y'all think I should price a set of LH Callaway X Forged (2013), Project X 6.0 3-PW, standard length & lie. The 6 and 8 irons have a nick on the sole. Thanks for any advice!

Seeing as they are 799 new I would think in the 500 ball bark

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Set of ping g15s 4-pw whitedot +1.5 4 degrees upright?

Set of ping g15s 4-pw whitedot +1.5 4 degrees upright?

202, 188 and 212 are what the last few similar sold sets went for on ebay so 200 is reasonable which is 180 after fees

Callaway trade up trade in would give you $320, if you wanted to buy a set(they only have RH available) from Callaway Pre-Owned, anywhere from $660 for average to $850 for Like New

202, 188 and 212 are what the last few similar sold sets went for on ebay so 200 is reasonable which is 180 after fees

Golf equipment is as bad as cars lol. Thanks for the help MD.

Golf equipment is as bad as cars lol. Thanks for the help MD.

Another option is like global golf and places like that will run the trade enhancements when you buy new clubs...always an option if ur going to be on the hunt for new gear

Titleist AP 1 712 5-gap wedge. Light use s300 dylalite xp. Once Santa shows up with my 714's I will be looking to sell these.

A quick suggestion for everyone (I wasn't sure where else to put this): When you drop the price or declare it sold, can you leave the original price/sold price somewhere in the listing?

It's helpful when doing pricing research to see this info.

A quick suggestion for everyone (I wasn't sure where else to put this): When you drop the price or declare it sold, can you leave the original price/sold price somewhere in the listing?

It's helpful when doing pricing research to see this info.

true but at the same time there are a lot of times it sells for less than whats posted

true but at the same time there are a lot of times it sells for less than whats posted

Yeah, but it's still a good guideline. For example, I was searching for what my old driver might be worth and found a post where one had been sold. But the price had been deleted and just marked "sold." Even if it sold for less it would be nice to see the starting point so I could gauge a reasonable offer...

I still think the best way is to view "Sold" listings on Ebay to gauge prices.

What about 3-pw Titleist 695 mb/S300 shafts? Very good condition, no browning on any of the faces. I brushed them to give them a satin look instead of the bright chrome if this does anything either way to the value...

What about 3-pw Titleist 695 mb/S300 shafts? Very good condition, no browning on any of the faces. I brushed them to give them a satin look instead of the bright chrome if this does anything either way to the value...

Looks like going off of Ebay sold listing about $150-200 bucks would be a fair price.

Opinions on pricing for a set of 1-time pull S300 shafts?

Back