Do you have to match your outfit

Not worried about brands, but want to make sure patterns and colors match up. Also, I usually don't like wearing more than one article of clothing for a particular course. i.e. Rolling out in a Pebble Beach hat, shirt, coat and umbrella. Those usually have to be different or I feel like super fan #1 for whatever course it is I'm sporting.

One of my buddies is extremely OCD and he always gets on me for not matching my clothes by company. I just try to match everything by color, which is hard to do when your golf shoes are blue and white and you wear a bright orange puma shirt a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this pair kick butt Adidas shoes, as long as nothing clashes with them I'm cool
Usually wear a ball cap
Tops are anything from a hoodie to a polo
I'm a shorts girl unless it's really really cold usually wear khaki shorts

I won't clash but matching is biggest deal
I play or at least hit the range everyday so often it's whatever I wore to school

and then my Dad said, "well aren't you just buckets of fish guts"

I wouldn't say match, but I can't wear a green polo with my orange shorts or something like that..

I really don't have a lot of golf clothes, or clothes in general, so I don't worry about matching brands at all.

My biggest pet peeve is shoes and belt need to match. After that everything else just seems to fall in place.

As long as the colors match, I have no issue wearing multiple companies. I wore, puma shoes, Nike pants, Sligo shirt and Callaway visor the other day.

Colors definitely have to match. Brands if I have it, but otherwise no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as the colors look good together, I don't really care what the brands are. Right now I cannot afford to own a pair of pants/shorts from every company to match with my shirts.

No one is paying me to wear anything. All I care about is if colors and patterns match.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't think they have to match but I like to match mine. In my entire closet I only have one none Adidas shirt and 2 non Adidas shorts.

I like to have a toned down golf shirt with my golf overalls. No loud flashy flowery type shirts allowed :nono:.

csgovmu1000013084_-00_lifestyle1_liberty-mens-denim-bib-overalls-stone-washed_1.jpg

I try and match color all the time. As for brand I normally wear UA shirts with IZOD pants or shorts. I will NEVER wear both UA and NIKE together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back