HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

didn't know how to embed so my second attempt

Last edited:

You guys bring it over and over, great entries everyone.

Last edited:
Not sure what happened to your post. Maybe this will work...

When you paste the tweet, get rid of everything except the group of numbers at the end.

Then put
at the end.

didn't know how to embed so my second attempt

Wow, I tried to tell you how to do it in another post, but the brackets didn't show up. PM me a link to your tweet and I will try to format it for you. You can always just paste the link, and that should be enough too. Good luck.

JM

Last edited:

@hackersparadise is having #HolidayPutterMadness. My old putter use to drive me in circles, now I'm CRAZY about #SmartSquare and loving it

Rob Dean @robman51884

Last edited:

You guys bring it over and over, great entries everyone.

It said you have to capitalize either CRAZY or MAD bro. Might want to resubmit!

Wow, I tried to tell you how to do it in another post, but the brackets didn't show up. PM me a link to your tweet and I will try to format it for you. You can always just paste the link, and that should be enough too. Good luck.

JM

I actually posted the tweet number between the [tweet.] ..... [tweet.] but it didn't appear (obviously without the periods)

Tapping from my IPhone

Seeing some great tweets. It's going to be a tough call. Hoping I get a vote for best tweet by a lefty though.

Since i cant figure out how to link a tweet from my phone to here a screen shot will hopefully suffice.

Here's my entry...

@GisforUGA: @hackersparadise Im MAD about my putter drainin my pocket. Unlike my wife, I can do somethin about it and replace it. #HolidayPutterMadness

KG

Just Tapping Away

It said you have to capitalize either CRAZY or MAD bro. Might want to resubmit!

Thanks dude, took me 4 tries to get the darn thing right but I got it lol.

I'm CRAZY MAD about my Ghost Corza putter because it lowers my scores and embarrasses my friends. @hackersparadise #HolidayPutterMadness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back