2013 THP Fantasy Football Champions

Congrats everyone! Had a blast this year and will definitely be back for revenge.

Updated the 1st post requesting info from 2nd place participants as well.

Congratulations to all the winners but especially to GregDan for winning League 1.

Excuse me, but when will the prizes for 8th place be sent out? :laughing:

Congrats to all the FF champions!

Congrats to all the winners, another super fun season of THP FF for sure!!!

Congrats guys, well done.

Congratulations, everyone!

Congrats to all the winners!

Well my prize should be waiting for me when I get home from work. I'll throw some pictures up later tonight when I get a chance.

Sweet, looking forward to seeing what's in the prize pack!

Nice, can't wait to see! I think I remember what the prizes were, and they were saweet!

That's one heck of a prize right there!

My prize should be delivered by the time I get home. I will be putting up some pics!!!

Well I just got home and I was pleasantly surprised what was waiting for me at home for winning league 1. A 3-PW set of Nike Pro Combos! I have never really given these a go so I am excited to try them out.

Thanks again to everyone in League 1 for a fun year and some great competition!

Here are some pictures:

u9abuhe3.jpg

uqy6atu3.jpg

zyrada5y.jpg

Well done to all the champions. This 16 team business is tough. You guys earned it.

Congrats gents!

Nice Dan!!

2013 THP Fantasy Football Champions

Congratulations guys...you all definitely earned your prizes making it through your respective FF gauntlets.

Both great irons. I really like the 825 pro's. Nicely done boys

Wow, I wonder if there's going to be any duplicate sets or if each of the 5 winners is getting a unique set to themselves!! Lookin great so far!!

Back