The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ryan

James!

Merry Christmas, brother.

Beags!

Merry Christmas buddy. How goes it in casa de la Beags?

Heyo Ryan! Merry Christmas to you and yours buddy.

Evening sir!
Merry Christmas buddy. How goes it in casa de la Beags?
Just got home. Worked til 2pm today (and stayed open to satisfy some last minute shoppers!), came home and then spent some family time at my wifes Aunts house where Santa made an appearance and got to watch my daughter smile from ear to ear while she told him she wanted a Minnie Mouse Guitar from him. She then told me that even if she didnt get it, it was ok, because he gave her a candy cane and she likes those too!

She makes me smile.

Whats up playas!!!!

Ricky!!!!

BEAGS!!!!! Hey buddy. I cant believe over the last year with all the awesome stuff that has gone on, that we havent met yet. Glad we will change that in 2014. Saw the picture on FB of your kids taking a nap today. So awesome.

Merry Christmas, John! Hoping all is well!

Indeed it is. Think I'm all prepared for tonight and tomorrow. Being a little festive and sipping some champagne watching christmas movies.

BEAGS!!!!! Hey buddy. I cant believe over the last year with all the awesome stuff that has gone on, that we havent met yet. Glad we will change that in 2014. Saw the picture on FB of your kids taking a nap today. So awesome.

Beags lives up to the in person billing. He's a man of awesome, and he likes pockets too.

Crazy, right? We will meet in 2014 dude, no doubt about that one! Haha, that picture cracked me up. All snoozing!
Indeed it is. Think I'm all prepared for tonight and tomorrow. Being a little festive and sipping some champagne watching christmas movies.
Well done, bro. Matty just made me a perfect Albatross, and we are watching Elf.

Beags lives up to the in person billing. He's a man of awesome, and he likes pockets too.

Thats a shame. I am not a shirt pocket guy. Although, I wonder if I wear one to the MC, if I can snag Wardy and and throw him in my pocket. And cant wait to finally meet you in 2014 also Jameson.

You are too kind, dude.

However, I do love me some pockets.

I think we will overwhelm Mission Inn with some Arnie Wear in January!

Ricky, how you doing buddy

Not drunk. Just comfortably numb

You are too kind, dude.

However, I do love me some pockets.

I think we will overwhelm Mission Inn with some Arnie Wear in January!

Yes we will. Like champs.

Rick, I look forward to it too buddy, 2014 is gonna be insane.

I'll be in Philly tomorrow lets get this party started

Mmmm. Wish I could have shared the last of the cinnamon rolls my wife made.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope all the kiddos are in bed or close to it!

It's a great state

Well done, bro. Matty just made me a perfect Albatross, and we are watching Elf.

Nice! Got how the Grinch Stole Christmas on here.

That picture was awesome man, so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back