The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I want to get in that dang vault! Already putting aside some funds.

JM

As am I JM. I am up to $230 with the $100 credit we get on the trip. Have a birthday coming up in a month so will likely add to the vault kitty then....

I am absolutely saving my pennies now for this trip. I plan on saving enough that if there's a putter I want and it fits me after being fitted I'm buying it.

After reading about the vault, I might just have to open a new credit card for this event alone!!

Hummm, Southwest from DFW to Nashville, leaving early Friday morning and get in at 9:30am, leave Sunday at 7:30pm for $288 with 1 stop each way but no plane change. AA is $470 direct.

So is the plan still for some guys to play golf somewhere on Friday afternoon?

I likely will be driving up on Thursday, so I would definitely be up for a Friday round.

I cannot wait for June. I was talking to my gf today about this event a lot. Luckily she doesn't just tell me to shut up and that she's heard enough! I was thinking about this the other day, when I had a lesson in the summer with my local SPi instructor he said just by looking at my stroke I need to go to at least 1* flat. If I brought my current SeeMore's with me think that's something they would do during this weekend?

I cannot wait for June. I was talking to my gf today about this event a lot. Luckily she doesn't just tell me to shut up and that she's heard enough! I was thinking about this the other day, when I had a lesson in the summer with my local SPi instructor he said just by looking at my stroke I need to go to at least 1* flat. If I brought my current SeeMore's with me think that's something they would do during this weekend?

I'm with you buddy on the high anticipation! All of mine are 1* flat. Got the lies adjusted 3 of them at Golfsmith for a couple of bucks apiece. The other I ordered directly from SeeMore at 69* lie angle. Your One CS and PTM 1 can certainly be adjusted with the milled internal hosel in them. Not sure about your other 3 models. I would check with SeeMore before doing anything to them.

Just double checking... this is all filled up right?? If anybody decides they can't make it let me know....

Just double checking... this is all filled up right?? If anybody decides they can't make it let me know....

Yep this one filled up in 1 second. I believe there is a waiting list for this one. I would PM golfergal and let her know you want to be on the waiting list.

I imagine they will. Were going to be fitted to the best putter that fits our game. Can't wait to see how my Seemore compared to what they think.

Yep this one filled up in 1 second. I believe there is a waiting list for this one. I would PM golfergal and let her know you want to be on the waiting list.

Six months. Hmm, might be enough time to have a washed up former figure skater with a lead pipe visit a few folks so I can move off the wait list. J/K....... maybe :D
I'm really looking forward to following along with you guys. I'm sure everyone that attends will see an improvement in their putting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Watched the youtube video from Seemore last night about Face-balancing, what a revelation. Made me go check every putter I own with 2 tee's. Its so simple when you think about basic physics. Cant wait to be custom fit for one. Think I am going to make the trip to TN just to do this at some point soon. (might accidentally get stuck on a layover for a day :angel: )

Well we can now officially say this year when looking forward to this event!!

Well we can now officially say this year when looking forward to this event!!

Can't wait I've been practicing on the birdieball green with the Seemore. It'll be here before we know it.

To say I'm jealous of you guys going on this one is an understatement.

Can't wait I've been practicing on the birdieball green with the Seemore. It'll be here before we know it.
How true, this is going to be absolutely awesome. I am really looking forward to learning and then getting me a new flat stick.

How true, this is going to be absolutely awesome. I am really looking forward to learning and then getting me a new flat stick.

Same here Randy. Can't wait to meet you all to. Its going to be a blast.

I'm really exited. Putting had always been the best part of my game. But I'm really looking forward to taking it to another level.

Getting closer day by day. This will be here in no time and I can't wait to spend a whole weekend playing golf and hanging out with my THP friends!

159 days my friend till we will be getting our putting on. Have you been doing a lot of practicing with the putter?
Getting closer day by day. This will be here in no time and I can't wait to spend a whole weekend playing golf and hanging out with my THP friends!

159 days my friend till we will be getting our putting on. Have you been doing a lot of practicing with the putter?
Nope, with weather here and no birdieball green my clubs are stuck in the corner until I can head outside. But as soon as the weather breaks I will be out!

Nope, with weather here and no birdieball green my clubs are stuck in the corner until I can head outside. But as soon as the weather breaks I will be out!

Any plans on getting a birdieball? Love mine

Still eyeing tickets but will probable buy this week!

Back