Clicgear 3.0 Push Cart Review

This cart still amazes me and even though it's been revamped, don't see me upgrading. Can't go wrong with the 3.0 or 3.5. A little thread revival of sorts showing off how well the click handles a pretty darn tall cart bag.
Spoiler
IMAG1247.jpg

Spoiler
IMAG1248.jpg

Had to leave this one unspoiled to pimp the awesome bag tag:
IMAG1249.jpg

Still love mine.. Still rolling strong in its second season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I can count on mine more than my clubs!

Here is a little story about my 3.0. About 3 weeks ago I was walking down the second hole (trying to find my tee shot in the rough as usual) and all of a sudden the handle completely snapped off my trundler. That left for a very fun final 16 holes! Anyway, after the round I looked up the Clicgear website and it said the frame has a 3 year warranty. Luckily I bought mine 2.5 years ago.

So a quick email to the retailer I bought it off and a few days later a new handle shows up. It was a bit of a mission to swap over seeing as I had to undo about 20 different screws to swap over all the attachments on the handle. I would say the fact I had a new handle in such a short time indicates this isn't a one off event.

In my opinion there is a design fault in the handle. It snapped off right on the bend where there is the lower plastic fitting for the net. There are two hole drilled there that weaken it. With the constant pushing there is always a little bit of movement up and down and I think after a while it just fatigued. So just a little word of warning, have a look underneath your handle if you are coming up on 3 years!

Nothing against the clicgear though, great piece of kit and would absolutely buy one again.

Attachments

• Clicgear 1.jpg
    Clicgear 1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Clicgear 2.jpg
    Clicgear 2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Clicgear 3.jpg
    Clicgear 3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
Good looking out for possible opps...now quit Chunky riding it down hills! That is some great service right there for sure!

LtEvO TaPpEd

I'm about to join the ClicGear club with a new 3.5+. Very excited!

so, who is sitting on one of these bad boys they aren't using and want to trade or sell?

Finally took a few pics of my 3.0
Accessories are: 3.5 net, shoe scrapper, oversized drink holder & cooler, seat, cart bag extender, gps holder, velcro strips, modified scorecard holder.

pybazu8e.jpg
jy9ajety.jpg
e9apanep.jpg

My 3.0 is going strong after 3 seasons and my better half loves her 3.5! Love the product.

Accessories are: 3.5 net, shoe scrapper, oversized drink holder & cooler, seat, cart bag extender, gps holder, velcro strips, modified scorecard holder.

pybazu8e.jpg
jy9ajety.jpg
e9apanep.jpg

Could you expand on the scorecard holder that looks interesting, and how did you get the 3.5 net?

From an EZGO golf cart I salvage the scorecard holder.
u4aja9u4.jpg

that thing is pimped out Bulldog! My 3.0 is stock, but I have the cooler that hangs down underneath the bag. I still say my clic gear is the best golf purchase I've ever made.

what does the bag extender do? and how'd you get the net in?

Is just a bigger net than the 3.0. Just screws to remove & mount new. Easy.
Coming up pic of my homemade gps holder. Think I like it better than the one on there that I bought.

It holds the bag in a more upright position and ads better clearance to get in tray & net. You get in net from above

3u8etu7u.jpg
y4y5utar.jpg

nesave3y.jpg
e4ebugy3.jpg

Whoops..misread, just turn cart over, you'll see the screws that hold it, the new net is predrilled & is easy to determine the layout. Now I can't really say that it is worth getting. Its a lil roomier

The bag extender looks interesting have never seen one.
Your homemade gps holder reminds me of a couple I made. I tried them both and the both worked but I no longer use them.
I keep score and gps with my phone so I just put the phone under the scorecard holder bungee.
here are some pix of my home efforts (how much for the bag extender?)
IMG_5024.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_5025.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_5022.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

$25 go to clicgearusa.com There you can see all accessories

pybazu8e.jpg
jy9ajety.jpg
e9apanep.jpg

Bulldog, can you explain why you added the cart bag extender? I'm curious & want to hear some feedback!

Oops! never mind - I caught up with your replies.

I wanted the bag to be more upright to give me more clearance to get in the net & the storage compartment also the scorecard area. Without the extention the bag laid down close to the for mention.

pybazu8e.jpg
jy9ajety.jpg
e9apanep.jpg

Curious as to why you would add the scorecard holder, doesn't the stock stock band hold it secure enough? Does it blow out in high wind??

Back