Not open for further replies.
Oh my

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Rodgers!!!!

Wow. Just wow.....

Holy Sh!t!

Tappin away

Effing Conte, that guy is useless

I can't believe I can't watch this game. The announcers for the Saints game are spending more time talking about the Bears v. Packers than the game they are commentating on. I hate you Time Warner.

Lot of good games right now. Looks like SD may win it in OT.

Chargers up 3

All on Cutler now... How much does he want to get paid next year.

Tappin away

What a way to end the season, but fitting. So close but just can't get it done. Horrible. I guess there is always next year.

Dear gregdan. ...get off the ledge

What a game this has been. I almost want them to kick a FG instead of a TD just to keep it going! But not really!

What a great game.

To my friends who are fans of the Bears.. I will be feeling your pain in a few hours.

To my friends who are Packers friends.. Congrats dudes

What a way to end the season, but fitting. So close but just can't get it done. Horrible. I guess there is always next year.

Thats the Cubs motto. Don't blur the lines!

God I hope Mel Tucker is actually a good D coordinator. This year was just embarrassing and he has the excuse of injuries and whatever. Ughhh. NFC North sucks this year. So we're not even the best of the losers.

Big play, 3rd and 15.

Interesting choice for the Chiefs - kick a 59 yard field goal to tie a game in OT or go for it on 4th down

Go for it

Pittsburgh fans on their seats

Hi smalls!

What a great game.

To my friends who are fans of the Bears.. I will be feeling your pain in a few hours.

To my friends who are Packers friends.. Congrats dudes

It's not fun. Cheers to you though. I'll have a few brews tonight, that's for sure.

Terrible play by Daniel. Threw past the line of scrimmage. Should've kept running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back