2 More Cobra Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats guys.....enjoy the ride!!

Way to go!! Congrats!

Waking up today as a member of team Cobra and having a spot in the 2014 Morgan Cup is kind of surreal. Just a couple weeks ago I was frustrated with the tech part of the entry process and when I saw V.man's entry about being non tech savvy and going to bettering himself at it, it caused me to rethink my actions. I'm not much of a quitter and I knew I had to keep going, not only for a spot but for the Morgan Cup and the sponsors that support it.

Having been in Myrtle in the past for one of the Morgan Cups as a volunteer I am enlightened, enlightened to a process, an event, a memory maker, and a THP history maker, and it's something that stays with you, wether you play in it or just show up and hold a camera, it changes you.

For those that are disappointed that they didn't get picked, please don't be, I have been there and have been hurt or frustrated, felt left out, felt self conscious, and none of those feeling were warranted, it's not personal, it's a process, it's a process and sometimes that comes with disappointment, especially when we give our best. KEEP ENTERING !

I am committed to getting my game into the best shape it's ever been for this event, last year saw a couple sub par rounds and in 2014 I'd like to see more of that kind of game. II'll practice hard, smart, and often to get it there for my sponsors.

Thanks for taking a moment or two to read my dribble, I'm still walking on sunshine a little and have many many thoughts going on. This is just the icing on the cake that has been a very interesting and fully lived life.

Thanks Cobra, Puma, JB, Morgan, and all those that tweeted to me, emailed me, texted me, and PM'd me, you are awesome people!

Marc

Congrats you two! Can't wait to see you both representing in the Morgan Cup!

Congrats guys!

Back