#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

I've never been to Texas. Looks like a great time to escape the nasty winter up here. Spring break, decent flight prices, amazing event planned. I'm trying to get in!

That's my boy. You have a house to stay at and we will figure out driving. It's go time

Good luck to everyone vying for a spot in this awesome event!

If I can get it it comes down to driving vs flying. I have seen some pretty good flight deals that would make it a close call.

If I can get it it comes down to driving vs flying. I have seen some pretty good flight deals that would make it a close call.

KC to Dallas is 200 bucks round trip if you go SW

I saw that I don't think I could drive to Dallas and back for $200.

Usually an email to GG with a few bits of information.

Will be in the first post when signups go live on Monday.

I was wondering the same thing. Been awhile since I signed up THP events.

Wonder if I can send a bill to THP for a new F5 key. less than 3 hours boys and girls!

Wonder if I can send a bill to THP for a new F5 key. less than 3 hours boys and girls!

Not necessary, I can get a few spares from work!

I am nervous, but excited. I am glad I convinced my boy Tpluff to signup, and I hope Jesse is somewhere out there preparing to signup as well

I am nervous, but excited. I am glad I convinced my boy Tpluff to signup, and I hope Jesse is somewhere out there preparing to signup as well

I'm here... what's going on today about signing up for something?

Good luck everyone, this is going to be a pretty special event! In light of the unbelievable lineup of events for this year, and as I'm already attending 2 early this season, I'm bowing out of trying to get into this one. I know I'll regret this decision at least twice a day for months but this is a marathon, not a sprint.

90 minutes, I'm pumped and ready!

Trying to stay calm! It's not working.

Luckily I have an hour or so. Stupid call I have to make at 2. It will be over in plenty of time, I will make sure of that

Trying to stay calm! It's not working.

Due to a schedule conflict that weekend, I can't try for this one. But I remember the excitement and anticipation of the SeeMore event signup and the anxious moments waiting afterword.

I'm glad I can watch this one with much less stress, it'll be exciting to see who all makes it.

Good luck to everyone!!

Just a heads up that the 1st post will be updated of this thread with the info needed to submit to enter.
You will be sending an email to GolferGal@thehackersparadise.com
You will need your full name and your forum screen name
And there will be more needed. If you fail to include all of the correct info, your entry will not be counted.

43 minutes. Oh what to do in the meantime....oh yeah the entire event calendar to ponder!

Sounds like it might now be a bad idea to get a draft started at least..

Back