Im loving this vaping thing so much I just upgraded to the iTaste MVP 2.0 and wanted to up the tank size so picked up a iClear 30.

Great choice. Still going strong on my map 2.0 and iClear 30. If you can, give the 30s a try.

Still looking for an inexpensive rda to try my hand at. Any suggestions out there?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Newest flavor added to the collection, Blueberry Lime.

Great choice. Still going strong on my map 2.0 and iClear 30. If you can, give the 30s a try.

Still looking for an inexpensive rda to try my hand at. Any suggestions out there?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

IGO-W has a wide deck, holes in the post to push your coil legs through and uses philips head screws to tighten things down. It has three posts so you can run single or dual coil. Easy to build and it is a good performer.

As a health teacher when we go over tobacco my kids ask about these all the time. They want to know if they really work, are they safe, is there nicotine, will they cause cancer and so on. They want to know if it is better for their parents. My parents were smokers and when I was 14 I stole one and gave it a try. My dad caught me sat me down and made me eat a whole pack. Had to swallow them all. I spent 3 hours throwing up and dry heaving in the bathroom. Never once thought about touching any form of tobacco again. Thanks for the tough love dad.

Good for your dad and for you. I never heard of vaping until I saw this thread. Smoked for over 50 years. Two years ago I took my last puff from the last cigarette in my last pack, and haven't smoked a cigarette since. I can come up with all kinds of negatives I experienced with smoking, but I won't. It's a horse beat to death. Smokers are aware of the downside and have to make their own decision in their own time.

IGO-W has a wide deck, holes in the post to push your coil legs through and uses philips head screws to tighten things down. It has three posts so you can run single or dual coil. Easy to build and it is a good performer.

May just have to find one of those this weekend. Have you seen the one that can have a quad coil built on it? What a mess that would be.

May just have to find one of those this weekend. Have you seen the one that can have a quad coil built on it? What a mess that would be.

Yeah I think that is the IGO-W4. I've seen photos of good builds on it but I don't need anything like that. I use a bunch of drippers and two Kayfun Lite clones most of the time. All built with micro coils and cotton for wicking.

Yeah I think that is the IGO-W4. I've seen photos of good builds on it but I don't need anything like that. I use a bunch of drippers and two Kayfun Lite clones most of the time. All built with micro coils and cotton for wicking.

That was going to be my next question - type of coils and wick. What guage resistance wire do you use and what resistance do you run at, generally?

I use 11 wraps of 28ga kanthal and that puts me at 1.3 to 1.4 ohms. I do that so I can use them on my mechanical mods but can also throw it on my Vamo if I want to. Those 11 wraps are all compressed tightly together to make the micro coil.

Here are two of my drippers side by side. I'm consistent when I find something that I like.

2e7u3udu.jpg

Here are two of my drippers side by side. I'm consistent when I find something that I like.

2e7u3udu.jpg

Those look good. I'm not going to be running anything on a mech, that much math is not my thing. Just looking for about 1.5 to 1.8 for my MVP 2 for now. Probably going to start saving up soon for a DNA20, and then will be running on one of those at some point. thanks for the info - now if I can put it to good use.

Them I would suggest 30ga kanthal. Same number of wraps will give you a higher resistance coil.

my brother and cousins are big into vaping and do all the high end mods and buildables
im into simple store bought stuff that i just mix and match
there are quite a few places here to get juice and kits/parts/mods/accessories
ive been doing this for years since the zero's and njoys first came out
right now im running kanger stuff with diff tanks
got a few evod vv variable batteries set usually below 4.0
coils are kanger 2.5's
about 8 g25 tanks from avail vapes and a couple of mini protank II's
several diff kinds of drip tips
and juices from vape dojo out of dc/ lavish las vegas/ avail locally but based in richmond va
im actually fluctuating from 8 to 0 nicotine wise but mostly 0
my fave flavors usually revolve around tropical fruit but im digging this pixie stick flavor i just picked up recently

my brother and cousins are big into vaping and do all the high end mods and buildables
im into simple store bought stuff that i just mix and match
there are quite a few places here to get juice and kits/parts/mods/accessories
ive been doing this for years since the zero's and njoys first came out
right now im running kanger stuff with diff tanks
got a few evod vv variable batteries set usually below 4.0
coils are kanger 2.5's
about 8 g25 tanks from avail vapes and a couple of mini protank II's
several diff kinds of drip tips
and juices from vape dojo out of dc/ lavish las vegas/ avail locally but based in richmond va
im actually fluctuating from 8 to 0 nicotine wise but mostly 0
my fave flavors usually revolve around tropical fruit but im digging this pixie stick flavor i just picked up recently

I was doing the same thing, running a couple of different MT3S tanks on a Ego Twist. I started to lose interest, so I got me an MVP V2, and love it. But, again, I find myself smoking more than vaping, and need to be off the sticks STAT, so I'm looking for something else. Something to help deliver more flavor than I'm getting. I can't chase the clouds like everyone does - my lungs and throat can't take it. I'm looking for more flavor than anything.

I was doing the same thing, running a couple of different MT3S tanks on a Ego Twist. I started to lose interest, so I got me an MVP V2, and love it. But, again, I find myself smoking more than vaping, and need to be off the sticks STAT, so I'm looking for something else. Something to help deliver more flavor than I'm getting. I can't chase the clouds like everyone does - my lungs and throat can't take it. I'm looking for more flavor than anything.
flavor is my priority now but when i was smoking it was that throat hit that simulated smoking that got me to quitting
id buy 2 sets of juices of the same flavor but diff nicotine so i could mix it to a lower level gradually

So I use one of these. .. after a day or two the liquid turns brown and has burnt taste... anyone have suggestions on a better set up and where to order?
nepygery.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

So I use one of these. .. after a day or two the liquid turns brown and has burnt taste... anyone have suggestions on a better set up and where to order?
nepygery.jpg

What brand is that clear? How long have you been using that one?

Ive had this one about a month. Purchased the gear and juice from vaporleaf.com which is a local colorado based company

Ego U. I ordered it from vaporleaf.com which is a local colorado based company. Ive had this about a month and its the second one that ive noticed the turning brown and burnt taste issue on

You probably burnt the wick somehow. Clean it or replace it.

Whats the best way to clean out the clearomizers? I know they won't last forever, but for example when I want to change flavors?

Hot water works fine. Just fill half way and shake like hell. Then rinse for awhile. Don't boil them because they'll deform.

Whats the best way to clean out the clearomizers? I know they won't last forever, but for example when I want to change flavors?

I have a pro tank 2 that pretty much completely disassembles. I usually empty out the flavor back into the bottle then take it apart and clean with warm water. Works great for me.

Hot water works fine. Just fill half way and shake like hell. Then rinse for awhile. Don't boil them because they'll deform.

I have a pro tank 2 that pretty much completely disassembles. I usually empty out the flavor back into the bottle then take it apart and clean with warm water. Works great for me.

Thanks guys. If the walls of the tank get cloudy that means its time for a new one?

Honestly I don't know about that. I usually just go by the output.

Thanks. The first clearomizer I bought (came with Ego starter kit) never seemed to taste right, like it was burning too hot or something. It got cloudy and then cracked on me. I grabbed a replacement, not sure which brand/model, and it is much much better.

Back