I'm stuck at 20mg for an entire big bottle for now, so just have to deal with it.

I'm stuck at 20mg for an entire big bottle for now, so just have to deal with it.

Order a bottle of 0mg, and combine them, should cut the nicotine to about 12mg

That's a good idea dude. Might just do that.

I have a lot of juice and still nothing has knocked out the Vermillion Applewood, very good (my go to) and it's amazing while drinking bourbon. I will say the blueberry from VaVa Vapes in Myrtle is very good as well. I still use the Ego and for the price it's hard to beat.

That's my vape Vince. $$$$

Methinks I need to try that Vermillion Applewood. My go-to vape recently has been the Candied Cavendish from The Plume Room...great flavor.

Hmm..another flavor to try and create.. made vanilla root beer and sour apple last night...

Is Smokeless Image the same people as Sharper Image?

Dang, I guess that Kentucky Applewood is popular, huh? Sold out!

I received my applewood flavoring saturday, will be sitting down with it this evening to figure out the recipe.. I'm contemplating mixing it with a very little caramel flavor to add a touch more sweetness...

Iced in all weekend in Dallas, good time to make a bunch of micro coils.
apygy5a8.jpg

What atty is that? Been wanting to get into rebuildables to use while I'm at home, getting kind of sick of just using tanks.

What atty is that? Been wanting to get into rebuildables to use while I'm at home, getting kind of sick of just using tanks.

It is a Phoenix, V5 I think from memory. It's a nice little dripper and real easy to build. I use several of these and several IGO-W drippers.

I've looked at the V5 and 6, I think. My local shop carries them. I've also been contemplating the Scar, read some stuff that says it's really easy to build on as well.

Thanks!

The only thing I don't like about the Phoenix is that it comes with a little Allen wrench for the screws. I'm going to find Phillips head screws to replace the Allen screws. It does give a great vape with a good build in it.

I'm hoping you guys can answer this as I'm not super informative on e cigs as a whole, but I know how to make them work and take them apart pretty much. Last night I replaced my coil in my Kangertech pro tank 2 because I was getting a "burnt" flavor or taste and it fixed it only temporarily. After about 10 mins I got that taste back. Anything I can do? Does this mean I gotta clean it again? I clean it quite regularly.

If you are using a variable voltage device try turning the voltage down and see if it tastes normal again. It's also possible that you just got a bad replacement coil. I've had that happen with the regular protank replacement coils every once in a while.

If you are using a variable voltage device try turning the voltage down and see if it tastes normal again. It's also possible that you just got a bad replacement coil. I've had that happen with the regular protank replacement coils every once in a while.

Thanks bud I'll try that!

As a health teacher when we go over tobacco my kids ask about these all the time. They want to know if they really work, are they safe, is there nicotine, will they cause cancer and so on. They want to know if it is better for their parents. My parents were smokers and when I was 14 I stole one and gave it a try. My dad caught me sat me down and made me eat a whole pack. Had to swallow them all. I spent 3 hours throwing up and dry heaving in the bathroom. Never once thought about touching any form of tobacco again. Thanks for the tough love dad.

Oof. I wouldn't want to down a bottle of juice at one go. Depending on the concentration, you could end up in the ER or dead. :(

As a health teacher when we go over tobacco my kids ask about these all the time. They want to know if they really work, are they safe, is there nicotine, will they cause cancer and so on. They want to know if it is better for their parents. My parents were smokers and when I was 14 I stole one and gave it a try. My dad caught me sat me down and made me eat a whole pack. Had to swallow them all. I spent 3 hours throwing up and dry heaving in the bathroom. Never once thought about touching any form of tobacco again. Thanks for the tough love dad.

Oof. I wouldn't want to down a bottle of juice at one go. Depending on the concentration, you could end up in the ER or dead. :(

You are probably right. I took one big bite and chewed them up and swallowed quickly. They came up easy very easy. I spent most of the time dry heaving and hanging my head over the toilet.

Well the Blu didn't work for me at all. Lots of dead cartridges etc...just not satisfied.
So today I actually went to a vapor store and bought the following and hope it works better.

Tornado-C Twist battery
KangerTech T3S

So far today it's much more satisfying.

The E-Cig Thread

Im loving this vaping thing so much I just upgraded to the iTaste MVP 2.0 and wanted to up the tank size so picked up a iClear 30.

Last edited:
Back