Yuck. I hate that burnt out taste.

I've been using iClears with four wicks and they are the best I've found in almost three years. They sell replacement heads and wicks for them too. Getting a few weeks out of them and (most importantly) they aren't a nasty leaky mess like some others.

Yuck. I hate that burnt out taste.

I've been using iClears with four wicks and they are the best I've found in almost three years. They sell replacement heads and wicks for them too. Getting a few weeks out of them and (most importantly) they aren't a nasty leaky mess like some others.

Same ones I've used for a long time.

Same ones I've used for a long time.

I was about to dump clears altogether until I tried them out. Every one has had some sort of issue, but these are pretty solid.

I was about to dump clears altogether until I tried them out. Every one has had some sort of issue, but these are pretty solid.

Agreed. Also for those who try from my experience the four wick ones are better then the wick_less.

Agreed. Also for those who try from my experience the four wick ones are better then the wick_less.

I love the wickless bottom coils for quality of the draw, but they always become gurgley and leak. Too much hassle.

Could someone suggest a good starter kit. I've read through this entire thread and I'm still not sure what to go with. Way to many choices out there. Any thoughts on the Joyetech eGo Twist?

Ego twist and Vamo are my favorite starters..

There are so many options that it can get overwhelming.

Do you have a store in your area? Might be worth taking a look. Buying online can be somewhat of a guessing game.

Could someone suggest a good starter kit. I've read through this entire thread and I'm still not sure what to go with. Way to many choices out there. Any thoughts on the Joyetech eGo Twist?
kanger mini protank 2 kits come with 2 batteries/ 2 tanks/ 5 coils/ a usb wall charger for around $50... the batteries are variable voltage too

I really like the ego stuff. I am a fan of smok tek and madvapes but I am sure they are all about the same. The ego batteries are cheap in price and the clearomizers can be hit or miss, thats where I prefer the smok tek clearomizers. They last quite a while and are around $5 a piece.

Thanks for all the input.

There are so many options that it can get overwhelming.

Do you have a store in your area? Might be worth taking a look. Buying online can be somewhat of a guessing game.

Just a couple places Hawk that have a couple of off brand e-cigs I haven't heard mentioned. Thinking I'll give bogey_russ's kanger mini protank 2 kit a go.

Gotta start somewhere

just picked up a new tank which i kinda regret cuz locally it was more expensive
also got a couple of new juices from flavorz by joe
got the cup of joe and the brown sugar peaches and pears
both are good but the cup of joe is ridiculously good
i also got a couple of custom drip tips... ones a cobra haha

i need to visit her store asap

Has JRod pick out a starter kit?

Just picked up my new possible go to flavor. French Vanilla mixed with Cookie Dough...it's delicious.

picked up another tank to keep up with my new flavor supply
a g25 from avail. its a knockoff of the kanger protank 1 setup with a 2.5 coil

Any preference on a clearomizer, specifically a bottom draw tank like the ProTech vs an iClear?

Any preference on a clearomizer, specifically a bottom draw tank like the ProTech vs an iClear?
i like pyrex. im ordering some smoktech v2's. ive got a few kanger protank 2's and a few mini protank 2's. i also have a bunch of g25's

Just got into this literally 2 days ago. I picked up a Viva La Vape "Ally" and some Mango juice. I've always like Mango shisha while hitting a hookah, so I thought what the heck...

Best 40 dollars I've ever spent. I honestly can't see myself ever smoking anything else ever again. I'm so pumped to try out other flavors.

I clear ' s are still a favorite of mine for clearamizers. At homes a different atti all together. For work they are good for the price and don't leak nearly as bad as others, causing that gurgle vape.. yuck..

Picked up a Kanger Protank Mini tonight. Needless to say I am done with iClears.

Back