2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

you can check with the hotel to verify if u have to change or not.

Ok will do thanks mike. I told the wife this last night and she was fine with us staying there a day earlier. Are you and JB/Morgan getting there Thursday or Friday?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Flights booked. See you at 12:20pm May 9th!

Ok will do thanks mike. I told the wife this last night and she was fine with us staying there a day earlier. Are you and JB/Morgan getting there Thursday or Friday?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Not 100% sure yet, my gut tells me the wife and I will be Friday morning, but wont know for a few more months

We also just had Sunday night added to our stay. Thanks for the help GG!

Just seen I can fly straight to Orlando through frontier for $68. Sweet price. Need to figure out what were doing after since we're making a vacation out of this for a week.

Just seen I can fly straight to Orlando through frontier for $68. Sweet price. Need to figure out what were doing after since we're making a vacation out of this for a week.

sweet deal!

sweet deal!

Yes it is wish I could get the same price coming back.

Is everyone bringing there's wife's golf bag too or just yours?

Only one golf bag in this household... My girl doesn't play.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Only one golf bag in this household... My girl doesn't play.

Mine hasn't played in awhile, and I figure she can use my clubs.

Mine hasn't played in awhile, and I figure she can use my clubs.

Only needs a putter and I believe they are getting one at the event.

Only needs a putter and I believe they are getting one at the event.

Yep that's what I'm thinking

On a side note, my wife asked the other day if she could go to the course with me sometime and let me hit to the green and her do the putting. I wonder what my local 9 hole course would think about that? Surely they wouldn't charge her.

Anyway I thought it was cool my wife is already gearing up for it. I keep telling her this ain't putt putt!

On a side note, my wife asked the other day if she could go to the course with me sometime and let me hit to the green and her do the putting. I wonder what my local 9 hole course would think about that? Surely they wouldn't charge her.

Anyway I thought it was cool my wife is already gearing up for it. I keep telling her this ain't putt putt!

Very cool. It's busy season for my girl so her putting in May might be entertaining :p

I was watching my wife wield the putter around the family room yesterday and I think JB and gang might want everyone to sign no fault injury waivers!

Can I substitute my 2 yr old daughter in to putt?

I got the wife to play with me on tiger woods 2014 and she did awesome. Then she did some putting on the green. Lets just say we got some practicing to do

My wife is bringing her bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow, that's an amazing rate!

Just mine, I'll throw in a putter for her, she isnt using my betti

Just mine, I'll throw in a putter for her, she isnt using my betti

I was planning on bringing my wife's SeeMore but I am curious since the event is providing putters for the wives.

Flight is booked for Thursday wooohooo. Anyone else flying in to Orlando Thursday. Were debating about a rental car during the the stay. So if anyone else is getting one let us know or we will just take a shuttle.

We'll be flying in Friday and taking shuttles unless we hitch a ride with someone. Would be more than happy to split costs on shuttles with any or everyone. Whatever works out.

The shuttles are per person, so there's no splitting the cost of the shuttle. Just a heads up.

ok thanks for man.
The shuttles are per person, so there's no splitting the cost of the shuttle. Just a heads up.
Got this bad boy all paid off today. Can't wait to get done there in May and meet you all and your spouses. It'll be here before we know it.

We should get a list up of all who is going :)

It looks like do to flights costs me and my wife will be coming in Friday morning and out late Sunday.

Considering getting a minivan for the weekend.

Back