2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

I booked 2 tickets round trip for 45k points on southwest. I should have enougj left now to cover MC.

yeah I was just looking at the same, only about 15K per ticket for us....pondering

Free bags w/ the card though, right?

yeah, but Im re-upping basically for the companion ticket as where we are at now we dont have to use Delta all the time like I did in Cincy

Now I havent flown Southwest before so depending on how it goes my thoughts are subject to change but as it stands I freaking love Southwest. We got our tickets for roughly 23k rapid rewards points that I moved from Chase Sapphire points. Converting them to Southwest Rapid Rewards points is more valuable than booking thru Chase online. Granted we have to drive 2 hours to Nashville for the flights but come on...so sweet.

slide4.jpg

Can't wait to tee off at OCN...

Looking forward to playing there...I have wanted to for a few years now

Looking forward to it as well - it looks like an awesome course

Man that course looks amazing. Looks like I can hit out of those trees pretty good on the right lol

I am really looking forward to this as it will be my second event of the yr and the Mrs. will be there with me as well. I really can't wait for her to meet everyone and understand why I am always trying to play with THPers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I skimmed through this thread fairly quickly and didn't see anything pointing to a good departing flight time.

I am looking to nail down our flights by tomorrow. Anyone think after 5pm is a good? I doubt anything prior to that for Sunday?

I'm looking at 7....but not sure if we're extending our stay so we haven't booked yet. Haven't heard or seen a recommended time though.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go any sooner than that for sure shoot Morgan a PM and see when tee times are. The later you can get the better IMO. I'm waiting on the wife to see if she is taking off Monday as well as we may stay Sunday and just take an early flight Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Are you guys planning to come in on Friday? I am planning on getting there thursday so we can do some tourist stuff and maybe make it to Disney Land. Never been there before so might go kick it with Mickey.

We are coming in via Southwest from Nashville, we will get to MCO at 12:30 Friday. We are staying in our room Sunday night as well and leaving MCO Monday at 10:30. We will have to kill some time Friday I am sure but it will give us a buffer if anything goes wrong as well. Looking forward to this as well...its exactly 2 weeks after #TheKing so hopefully I will already know what to expect with the airport, rental car, traffic, etc.

Arriving at 330 Friday afternoon and departing at 830 on Sunday! #takingshape #feelingreal

Looks like we'll be arriving around 1PM on Friday and our departing flight will leave around 8PM Sunday.

We'll be renting a car so if anyone has similar arrival/departure times we can probably give people a ride, space permitting.

We'll be arriving in Orlando at about 12:45pm on Friday and our flight on Tuesday is at 2pm. Figure on going with shuttle services (Mears I believe) for all our travel once there.

Man its looking like I'll be the early bird.

Can't wait to play ocn. ..have had it on the radar for a few years and never pulled the trigger.

Can't wait to play ocn. ..have had it on the radar for a few years and never pulled the trigger.

I can't wait to see you chut the crap out of that course.

So we may be taking a vacation the week before this event.....so we may be traveling up from Key West beforehand and may have a car. I wish my girl would get me a firm schedule.... :)

Haha same here, we got plane tickets there but she can't decide what and where we are doing afterwards. I think We'll stay in Florida till wednesday.
So we may be taking a vacation the week before this event.....so we may be traveling up from Key West beforehand and may have a car. I wish my girl would get me a firm schedule.... :)

Back