adidas Golf Climawarm+ Jacket Review

I've been wanting something a little heavier than the standard "wind jacket", so this might fit the bill. I haven't found anything "heavier" without limiting ROM... Great initial info!!!

I just checked Amazon and you can get them as low as $65 depending on size/color.

Aaaand I have $100 in Amazon gift cards from Xmas, plus more on its way from CC rewards. Ponder in motion...

Solid review here James, I like how they targeted a thinner layer technology to maintain warmth based on the polar bear hair.

You mentioned 50 to 70* but I would think this could go even lower if the golfer had a long sleeve thermal compression on underneath.

For this layer, I want lightweight wind stopper that doesn't restrict nor is it too baggy, sounds like this is a great options for that.
The layer helps for sure, and depending on the fit of the under layers it won't add to much bulk.

Stylish and at a decent price with some good tech built in... nice! Thanks for the review

I like the looks of these adidas Climawarm+ jackets. I have a light jacket that I really like, but it restricts the swing a bit and it's black. Would love to get something with a little color and does not restrict. I will be checking these out.

My wife got me a pull over version for Christmas I am going to give it a try today at the range

I remember seeing the Jason Day photo of him wearing these when they came out. They look great. Disappointed that they might not work very well for colder weather. I'm still out there looking for something wearable and playable that will keep the cold and chill off in those below 40 temps.

I remember seeing the Jason Day photo of him wearing these when they came out. They look great. Disappointed that they might not work very well for colder weather. I'm still out there looking for something wearable and playable that will keep the cold and chill off in those below 40 temps.

Layer up with ski soft shells. I go compression base layer, Marker half zip soft shell, and a rain jacket on days like that and I'm almost too warm. The hands are the real trouble for me when it get's that cold.

I like it. Sounds like a good piece that can be used in a wide range of weather conditions. The price isn't bad either, great review Jman.

Layer up with ski soft shells. I go compression base layer, Marker half zip soft shell, and a rain jacket on days like that and I'm almost too warm. The hands are the real trouble for me when it get's that cold.

Yea, I use the under armor for sure in anything going below 40. This plus the compression layer might be ok though.

Those are sharp looking. I need to pick up one or two I think. Nice writeup Jman!

Another great review, James!!! I really want to add one of these to my closet. That blue looks great.

This is a nice product.

I can see this in my closet and on the course in November-March. 50 degree weather is not all that bad for me if it's not windy though, so I think this could be worn down to the low 40s for sure. Maybe upper 30s. 70's? Won't be wearing this in temps outside the mid 60s! Even with it being really windy 70° wouldn't require this.

Not a bad price either. Hope to try this one on for size.

Thanks for the review James. I'm always in the market for cold weather gear as nothing I find ever seems to work for both warmth, and range of motion. I have no doubt that I'd be OK wearing this in sub-50° temps with a base layer, so this with it's Polar Bear technology is now at the top of my interest list.

Nice review, thanks for that. It looks like a nice jacket which would be useful to me during early Spring and Fall rounds here in Ontario. How did you find the sizing to be ie: was the size you used = to other jackets you have worn in the past?

Great review James

My wife got me a pull over version for Christmas I am going to give it a try today at the range

This is the version I will take a look at as I hate full zippers.

Hey Brian, how did you like the pullover? I'm really interested in one of these, just hesitating...

I have use my jacket twice now it is great good freedom of movement keep my very toasty in the 50 degree weather her in NorCal

Back