2013/2014 Tour Pro Equipment Changes

So much for that dream!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty easy to connect the dots on this one:

Im going to guess Taylormade?

I know the Els deal is done and has been for a while after Callaway decided to go in a different direction, but I am looking at my notes and see three brands. Im very confused on the 4th.

I know the Els deal is done and has been for a while after Callaway decided to go in a different direction, but I am looking at my notes and see three brands. Im very confused on the 4th.

Taylormade, Adams, Adidas, Ashworth?

Taylormade, Adams, Adidas, Ashworth?

Yes. I am aware of the 4 brands that fall under the umbrella, just not seeing what 4 he is using.
I am only counting 3, but I am guessing they moved the shoes.

Yes. I am aware of the 4 brands that fall under the umbrella, just not seeing what 4 he is using.
I am only counting 3, but I am guessing they moved the shoes.

Originally Ashworth shoes as well?

I know Callaway has been cranking out irons lately, but with the X2 Hot Pro irons coming out in January is there any chance that they will find their way into a Callaway bag on tour? I've been wondering about the X Hot Pro irons too, whether anyone did play them this year. I've been looking at them for a Christmas present and it seems that all the reviews and marketing materials have mentioned that they are "likely to show up on tour," yet I cant think of anyone who actually put them in the bag with so many other Callaway options available this year.

Anyone have any insight?

Yes, X2Hot clubs will be seen on tour this year.
I would venture to say the Apex line will be the most used on tour however from Callaway.

Yes, X2Hot clubs will be seen on tour this year.
I would venture to say the Apex line will be the most used on tour however from Callaway.

Did anyone play the X Hot Pros this year? It's always kind of fun to know if any tour players have played the same sticks I (will soon) use.

So Callaway cut ties with Els and not the other way around? Interesting. It does appear that beyond their "Icons" Callaway is trying to get a younger stable of players as well as a more international look.

Did anyone play the X Hot Pros this year? It's always kind of fun to know if any tour players have played the same sticks I (will soon) use.

Tommy Gainey had them in his bag last year when I saw him at Innisbrook

Sligo announces via Twitter that Graham Deleat won't wear their apparel in 2014. But I've seen rumors that he'll still be very colorfully dressed in 2014.

Sligo announces via Twitter that Graham Deleat won't wear their apparel in 2014. But I've seen rumors that he'll still be very colorfully dressed in 2014.

Move to Puma?

Ooooh good find

So should we expect a flurry of announcements tomorrow regarding changes?

So should we expect a flurry of announcements tomorrow regarding changes?

Wouldn't be surprised if stuff starts to even come out today given that some pros are already at Kapalua for this week's tourney.

Move to Puma?

Heard it a couple of months back that he'll be Puma clothing, Cobra clubs. Looks like there may have been some truth to that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Heard it a couple of months back that he'll be Puma clothing, Cobra clubs. Looks like there may have been some truth to that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I normally don't care about this kind of thing but that excites me. Hopefully he adapts quickly.

I normally don't care about this kind of thing but that excites me. Hopefully he adapts quickly.

The clothes are fine but I hope he does not leave titleist!!!!!

Back