What was your lowest 18-hole round of the Year?

77 around mid season, but 80 was pretty much the norm. A swing change mid-late in the season really has me excited for 2014. I'm far enough along with it to start seeing the benefits as long as the short game comes along to back it up.

Shot a +11, 82 (38/44) on a course I hadn't broke 90 on before. My game was awful this year with the exception of this round. The 38 on the front was my 2nd best 9 hole score ever. Hoping to get back to 2012 form and break 80 again.

ATL seems to be appreciative of everyone's score except mine. Time to keep grinding

I'm appreciative of your score teammate, way to finish strong!

84, albeit on a fairly easy golf course. On my home course, it was an 86.

And then everything went downhill. I'm coming back though.

Had two this year at +4. Village Green GC, par 70 (shot 74) & Indian Lakes, par 72 (shot 76). Both are also PBs.

Nice. I've never played there, but when I lived in Utah I lived nearest to Glenmoor and played there a lot and it sounds similar. Super narrow, especially the back 9 - unless you're absolutely surgical with it, driver is really only an option on 2 or 3 holes. Like you said though, if you hit it straight and pick the right clubs, it's scoreable. My lowest rounds there are around 84 or 85 if I remember correctly.

I've only played the front 9 at Glenmoor, never played the back 9, but I lived next to the course a good 20 years ago and if I remember correctly the back 9 is very narrow and the big danger is hitting houses if you curve the ball off the tee.

Did you play Riverbend much? I played there a lot as a teenager. One nice thing about about the courses in the area is they are very friendly on the wallet.

mine was a 76 at my home course Hawaii Prince Golf Course. I've had a total of four rounds in the 70's this year. Looking forward to getting more and staying in there.

2 78's same week in july 2 diffrent courses La Contenta and Micke Grove

72 a few times but last was a practice round at True Blue, 1st time to play the course before the Morgan Cup. Was 3 under after 11 holes. Great start to that weekend!

77 (+6) early in the year at Contraband Bayou.

Shot my personal best of 74 (+2) in 2012 @ Gray Plantation.

Both in Lake Charles, LA.

Looks like I'm going to be the first to post a triple digit number.
115 on the Bethpage green. Eat it!:cake:

2014 will see me breaking 100. Keep working with the PGA Tour Academy program, regular range work, local par three course for the short game and rock and roll.

Angry, we should meet up next season at Bethpage, I for the most part play there every weekend

I shot 69 a couple days ago at a great little 9 hole course. 2 sets of tees per hole and only par 70 so really only -1 for the round but still happy with that.

then 97 the NEXT DAY

I have done similar, I remember the first time I broke 80, shot 77 one day and 95 the next day and I really wasn't playing much different in my mind.:confused2:

I shot 69 a couple days ago at a great little 9 hole course. 2 sets of tees per hole and only par 70 so really only -1 for the round but still happy with that.

Only -1? Well heck, you can't count THAT! hahaha

I hit a personal best of +3 75 which I actually hit twice this year at my local club im a member at. I have been so close to beating it a few times but then have a blowout hole and ruin it. So I hope to beat it this year.

Finally broke 90 this year and shot 89.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was 75 at True Blue. Had a real good front 9, was 1 under, before running in to some trouble on the back. Score was irrelevant that day though because I was playing with dcbrad and WCBM. Was just one of the rounds where the golf was secondary. It was also the most relaxed I was on the course all year at that point.

After starting up golf in April following an 11 year layoff due to cancer (multiple myeloma), two bone marrow transplants and years now of chemotherapy to help me lose a little more weight (I've gone from around 325 a little over a year ago to 239 now), I would estimate I've played about 70-80 rounds this year (LOVED IT TOO!)… low score was an 88 about a month ago at Cherry Island GC in the Sacramento area, plus it was the first time I had ever played that course!

I think 82 or 83 was my lowest 18 hole round for the year. I did manage a -1 for 9 holes, so I know there is some potential for me to finally break 80.

had two 76's, one was with a double-bogey on the very last hole because I lost a ball in the grass clippings..

74 on a par 70 course

My lowest round this year was also my career low of 86.

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

I shot a 61 on a par 3 (54) course and 83 is my best on a full course.

Tappin away

Back