The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a big word. Mega is pretty awesome.

I love the use of the word "mega" to describe this testing. As if anything THP does isn't mega....

Testing is good. Mega testing is hella good.

Mega testing sounds awesome.. Who knows what it could be!

Anytime an adjective is added to the word testing by JB, you know it's gonna rock!

From the mini-computer!

Wow. Interested to see what this testing is. JB doesn't throw words like that around without good reason

"Mega" testing sounds promising.

Pre-release sounds even better.

I'll need to figure out how to get away from work in the morning.

Hmmm.

Mega testing?

Oh yeah...

And I thought all the birds flew south for the winter. Mega, Testing, THP I like the sounds of this.

I like mega!!

MEGA is good right?......

You know MEGA is good!

love it when this thread bumps. I guess I can cancel my winter testing freeze thanks to #TheKing. Will be watching out for this!

Mega is quite a solid word choice...

I think the birdie was just released. Wow. But if I'm wrong, we are in for a huge treat.

Mega testing sign up coming tomorrow. Prerelease too.
That sounds huge, what a way to start 2014!!!

I think the birdie was just released. Wow. But if I'm wrong, we are in for a huge treat.

Yeah if JB is talking about something besides the 50 Bridgestone testers then wowza!

Yeah if JB is talking about something besides the 50 Bridgestone testers then wowza!

Mega testing to start tomorrow.

Was the B-stone 50 testers just a huge teaser for what's to come tomorrow?

That is the mega testing.
FIFTY THPERS!

That is the mega testing.
FIFTY THPERS!

Didn't know what else you possibly could have had hidden up those sleeves Magic Man!

50 testers is mega biggest I ever remember.

That's gotta be a record! 50! Wow

That's incredible! Why does it have to be winter!?
The prelease part of the testing is rather cool. Otherwise, I agree (my opinion from under 2 feet of snow).

Pretty freaking awesome

Jaw. Dropped.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back