Callaway Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Time to bring the A game

Here we go folks, Callaway bringing it again. Hashtag Chad is gonna fill your bag!

Rhyme time is in the past.... Now it's Vine time! Get ready #Chad!!!

Rhyme time is in the past.... Now it's Vine time! Get ready #Chad!!!

I dunno, some of these vines may include rhymes.

#justsaying

I dunno, some of these vines may include rhymes.

#justsaying

Good point Cookie! Have to pull out all the stops at this point!!!

Good luck on this one! Callaway is an AWESOME sponsor!

A Vine you say!!! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Good luck everyone! 2014 Callaway! The lucky one chosen for this will be amazed at the sweetness that awaits you.

Looking forward to this one. There are some very creative folks here. Not sure about doing a vine video, but will put some thoughts together and see what I can come up with.

"Early Bird Get's The Worm".....had to throw this down before the idea was taken....good luck everyone!

**Edited because my first tweet I posted did not include the proper twitter handles. corrected, but Vine video remains the same***

Last edited:
I will be putting my all into this one. Would love nothing more than to represent the company that I embrace fully, and a family that I hold dear to me as well.

I will be putting my all into this one. Would love nothing more than to represent the company that I embrace fully, and a family that I hold dear to me as well.

Would love to see you in Myrtle and would be happy to be your teammate.

A vine video for a shot a glory. This one's going to be good...every contest has just been better and better as they have come and gone. Good luck all!

Need not waste any time with this one. Chad's a great guy and all, but he knows what Callaway Golf gear can and will do for me! No comebacks in the #THPMC for my opponents. Thanks THP, Callaway, and Hashtag for this opportunity.

Vine contests are always especially fun to follow. I can't wait to see the creativity for this one.

Also...for anyone on the fence about entering. I am BEGGING you to throw your hat in. If you were to experience the feelings I've had for the last 2 hours (and I'm sure everyone else who has been selected), you will not regret it!

Wow another great opportunity for those that have not yet got picked for the #THPMC. You better get those entries in before time has run out. Even if you think your vine video is no good and you don't think you have chance. Everyone has a opportunity as I found out today. So thank you THP and Callaway for another opportunity. Good Luck everyone!!!!

Good luck to everyone. My last brain cell is really being taxed by coming up with stuff for these contests.

I've got my idea, now to get home tomorrow and pull it off!

I've got my idea, now to get home tomorrow and pull it off!

Same here buddy. Idea in hand, way out of my comfort zone so it may take a day or two to work up the nerves.

Callaway Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I have some ideas, just have to get them together... Would love to rep Callaway.

Using Tapatalk

I hope to come up with something tomorrow. I would love the throw an entry into this. Such an awesome opportunity here.

Back