DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know the answer, but I will leave it up to cookie to reveal it.

I know the answer!!!

What is the question?

I know he hit the speedblades well when he had those on loan. but, that can't be it since he needs to be sure he can hit them.

My guess - TM Tour Preferred MC (speedblades on steroids)

Now that's just not nice, I like mine!

Sorry, just being honest with what I've always seen. Very average IMO, especially compared to the moves other companies are making as of late in the irons department.

Sorry, just being honest with what I've always seen. Very average IMO, especially compared to the moves other companies are making as of late in the irons department.

This does intrigue me this year, I find them to be consistent, but I will be looking at other options for the technology improvements. Top of the radar right now are Apex and Adams XTD

So on the PV tourneys... What happens if you don't have a HC? What do they use? Did I read that the membership fees get a HC service?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So on the PV tourneys... What happens if you don't have a HC? What do they use? Did I read that the membership fees get a HC service?

Not sure how they would handle that, but The PVGA webpage says that membership does include a HC service.

Give them a call & find out. (817) 249-1845

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Not sure how they would handle that, but The PVGA webpage says that membership does include a HC service.

Give them a call & find out. (817) 249-1845

I'll call them tomorrow... I'd like to play in some of the tourneys... May be able to swing this Saturday......

Do you have any previous scorecards or scores in a phone app etc? You can sign up for the HC service and input those scores and it will give you a HC

I have a couple scorecards in GolfLogix. Hopefully they just use the tourney round and let it establish from there... that's the normal USGA method...

I have a couple scorecards in GolfLogix. Hopefully they just use the tourney round and let it establish from there... that's the normal USGA method...

You need 5 rounds to get a trending HC and 10 to get an actual HC, so just th tournament round prob won't work, but do call the course and check their method for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back