DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple scorecards in GolfLogix. Hopefully they just use the tourney round and let it establish from there... that's the normal USGA method...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They will look at the scores you have, along with what you say your average is. They will assume you are honest. They won't tell you can't be eligible for Net prizes, just because you don't have 5 scores.

To make sure I understand... It'll cost $25 for the GHIN fee + $20 for the league fee + $16 for the tourney + $31 for green fee... total of $92 for the day... but then the recurring is only $46 per tourney

To make sure I understand... It'll cost $25 for the GHIN fee + $20 for the league fee + $16 for the tourney + $31 for green fee... total of $92 for the day... but then the recurring is only $46 per tourney

That is correct with the assumption that you are walking. $36 of that must be in cash

Anyone not playing the Pecan Valley event Saturday who would like to join WardF and myself at da club (Oakmont in Corinth)? I have a guest pass for January that needs a good home. You'd only pay the required cart fee. I'm sure we'll be walking but I'm not sure if the guest pass can be used without a cart fee which would be $17 I think. Our tee time is for 10:44am. mworsham, you in town?

I'm in for Saturday baldguy. I want another run at your course!

awesome! If you don't have a push cart maybe we can rent/borrow one from the club. Either way we'll see you Saturday :)

Let me know what time you guys are hitting the range and I'll be there.

Supposed to be a high in the upper 50s on Saturday. If it's over 40 or so at 9:45 that's when I'll be there warming up

oh and FYI - the Bio Cell 6 iron should be here by then. I'm tempted to have it extended and regripped before Saturday, but I might just let mworsham and WardF hit it first in standard configuration. Would be good to get their feedback as well for the review :)

Just spoke with PV, I'm good to go and will be playing in the event Saturday.

Just spoke with PV, I'm good to go and will be playing in the event Saturday.

Awesome!

The 14-club rule will be in effect for these events. :laughing:

Awesome!

That is one rule plenty of us will have issues with. Have fun gentlemen.

Awesome!

Haha, all good as I've been carrying less than that anyways as of late. :)

Pretty excited to be playing in the PVGA tournament this weekend! This will be my first time in an event like this. Hopefully my "A" game shows up.

Remember ya'll. Provisional balls will save ya a lot of walking back & forth. Lol

Pretty excited to be playing in the PVGA tournament this weekend! This will be my first time in an event like this. Hopefully my "A" game shows up.

I would love to be playing too, and to be able to bring a game. Oh, you meant your "A" game.

You guys done yet?

LOL!!! Good one Phil!

I played Luna Vista in late October, great shape and great value. Very easy course to walk.

I've been wanting to try out luna vista. Until my office moved at the end of the year, I worked about a mile from there. Well... my office was about a mile from there. I don't go in that often :). forecast is looking good for this weekend as of right now. Sunday I have an old friend visiting but will be playing somewhere Saturday for sure if the weather holds out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back