SeeMore Putters Thread

Finally decided to snap a picture of all my SeeMore covers. I keep my non-THP ones separate of my THP ones, so putting them all together gives me a bit of reason to facepalm haha!

Sorry about the blur on this one. Apparently Panoramic does some weird things to SeeMore headcovers..

20140108_111114.jpg

And another view..

20140108_111313.jpg

Love it!

Thanks guys. I guess we just have to show them off while we beat everyone on the course. Talked to them on the phone as well, great customer service like yall say.

You are truly living the dream, Dan. :)

Thanks guys. I guess we just have to show them off while we beat everyone on the course. Talked to them on the phone as well, great customer service like yall say.

Nice! I've dealt with a LOT of CS and SeeMore's is just phenomenal.

You are truly living the dream, Dan. :)

I've come to find that slow growth pays off in the end. Plus, with SeeMore/THP covers being so affordable, I can buy 5 for the price of one silly ultra custom Scotty cover. Great stuff.

Canadan,
Impressive collection of headcovers, thanks for sharing. Good luck with acquiring the baby blue groovy and the tartan.

So I think I am going to go with another SeeMore. I am liking the PTM3 a lot. Talking with a couple golf buddies last night though who kept trying to convince me to go Scotty and SeeMore wasn't as good because no one knows who they are. I understand the difference with the RST, but why don't a lot of people (average golfers who don't chat online about it) know of SeeMore? I wish it didn't hurt their reputation as much because I think they are one of the best putters out there.
Golf is, for better or worse, a game that is heavily influenced by marketing and of course ego. Which is how I read their quality assessment based on "no one knows who they are" comment. The way I see it, confidence is a huge part of effective putting and feeling like you have one of the best putters in your hand coupled with the RST & SPI method will have you dropping more putts then your buddies with their "name brand" putter.

With it being the last week our Edwin Watts is open they increased the discount to 30% off everything so I snagged a new Seemore si3 for $115.00. Sad to see them go but I also snagged a Nike Storm Fit rain suit for $100 and Duos were only $16 a dozen.

An old guy that mightyquinn and I play rounds with left his putter in his push cart on #17 and started to go back to grab it, when Andy handed him his Si3 and said "hide the red dot". He proceeded to sink about a 6ft breaking putt with his 1st putt with a SeeMore.

He texted me last night to ask me what putter Andy had, because he was going to buy one.

An old guy that mightyquinn and I play rounds with left his putter in his push cart on #17 and started to go back to grab it, when Andy handed him his Si3 and said "hide the red dot". He proceeded to sink about a 6ft breaking putt with his 1st putt with a SeeMore.

He texted me last night to ask me what putter Andy had, because he was going to buy one.

And the airborne virus continues to spread. I like it.

Very nice!!! Tell him welcome to Team SeeMore!!

I just acquired one of these from eBay for cheap. I know it's a much older model ... is it worth putting in my bag, or hanging on the wall instead? Not even sure if this has a model name (only got thru the first 20 pages of this thread).

I just acquired one of these from eBay for cheap. I know it's a much older model ... is it worth putting in my bag, or hanging on the wall instead? Not even sure if this has a model name (only got thru the first 20 pages of this thread).

The model is the THT, you can put it in your bag the RST is still there and works.

Last edited:
I can't guarantee for fact, but I find it really unlikely that people are making fake SeeMore's. You're just looking at an awesome deal on a used putter.

The thing that concerned me was the RST dot. Of you look close, it doesn't look filled, it just looks like it was never there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked the Fed Ex Delivery notice and the M6 is out for delivery. Should be able to take it for a spin tonight on the Birdieball!!

Just checked the Fed Ex Delivery notice and the M6 is out for delivery. Should be able to take it for a spin tonight on the Birdieball!!

Nice grab. I'm really intrigued by that head shape.

So has anyone tried both face balanced and impact seemores and just regular. Was there a significant difference in the two models?

Dallas Golf just posted a bunch of used Seemores on eBay, to include a bunch of Bronze FGP's.

So has anyone tried both face balanced and impact seemores and just regular. Was there a significant difference in the two models?

For me, no, but its all about the amount of arc in the individual using them's putting stroke.

I didn't notice a huge difference between them. I know that they're supposed to suit different putting styles, but I've found that the shape and insert make a much larger difference for me.

I'm going to Tallahassee next weekend. Closest place that sells them so I can roll a few and see which I like better. I was m7 all the way but out of nowhere the m8 SS started whispering to me.

Back