SeeMore Putters Thread

The SB2c is straight center shaft, the SB2 the shaft is JUST rear of center allowing for a little toe hang.

Okay. So sorry for all the newb questions here. But what is the toe hang going to allow or do that the center shaft wont? and vice versa.

Okay. So sorry for all the newb questions here. But what is the toe hang going to allow or do that the center shaft wont? and vice versa.

Feel of the head through the stroke. Or so is said. For me, it's more aesthetic. But I switch between center shafted putters and heel shafted putters frequently

Not a bad question dude, no worries, toe hang allows for the putter to release more freely with a more arc'd stroke. While all stokes have SOME arc (SBST is not truly such), some are just more comfortable with a little toe hang through the stroke to aid.

Not a bad question dude, no worries, toe hang allows for the putter to release more freely with a more arc'd stroke. While all stokes have SOME arc (SBST is not truly such), some are just more comfortable with a little toe hang through the stroke to aid.

Along these lines, what is typically recommended for someone that's common miss is a pull?

When I miss with the PCB that is what I typically see.

Along these lines, what is typically recommended for someone that's common miss is a pull?

I can't remember it perfectly but at my fitting we talked about different putter shapes, round back verse square back, and which one worked better for someone who misses more right and left. When I get in the office I'll see if I can find that.

I can't remember it perfectly but at my fitting we talked about different putter shapes, round back verse square back, and which one worked better for someone who misses more right and left. When I get in the office I'll see if I can find that.

A traditional thought is a more toe heavy putter will be able to be release and solve those rights.

Shot you something sir.

TNTCigarguy - take a look at this video - http://www.seemore.com/institute/videos/instruction/32/59/ - golfers and companies rely more on toe-hang or face-balanced more than they should. Stick with the fundamentals of golf with posture, stance, alignment and grip. This video will help explain why fundamentals are important to setting up the same way for every putt. You will not have to "manipulate" the putting stroke. Rather than letting the putting stroke happen by itself. Teachings from Pat O'Brien - he has a great DVD. Thanks.

That's just part of SeeMore's awesomeness

Here's Dean's post:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...i-Experience&p=2063413&viewfull=1#post2063413
And a great video from it:
[video=youtube_share;QtFSAPQCO-o]http://youtu.be/QtFSAPQCO-o[/video]

good work Icey

TNTCigarguy - take a look at this video - http://www.seemore.com/institute/videos/instruction/32/59/ - golfers and companies rely more on toe-hang or face-balanced more than they should. Stick with the fundamentals of golf with posture, stance, alignment and grip. This video will help explain why fundamentals are important to setting up the same way for every putt. You will not have to "manipulate" the putting stroke. Rather than letting the putting stroke happen by itself. Teachings from Pat O'Brien - he has a great DVD. Thanks.

I watched that a few weeks ago on youtube. I then went and checked every putter I have. That is really why I was asking about the Toe Hang as wouldn't that effect it?

Finally decided to snap a picture of all my SeeMore covers. I keep my non-THP ones separate of my THP ones, so putting them all together gives me a bit of reason to facepalm haha!

Sorry about the blur on this one. Apparently Panoramic does some weird things to SeeMore headcovers..

20140108_111114.jpg

And another view..

20140108_111313.jpg

Finally decided to snap a picture of all my SeeMore covers. I keep my non-THP ones separate of my THP ones, so putting them all together gives me a bit of reason to facepalm haha!

Sorry about the blur on this one. Apparently Panoramic does some weird things to SeeMore headcovers..

20140108_111114.jpg

And another view..

20140108_111313.jpg

You need more!

I like it Dan, sure you got them all in there?

Mmmmmmmmhmmmm....

So I think I am going to go with another SeeMore. I am liking the PTM3 a lot. Talking with a couple golf buddies last night though who kept trying to convince me to go Scotty and SeeMore wasn't as good because no one knows who they are. I understand the difference with the RST, but why don't a lot of people (average golfers who don't chat online about it) know of SeeMore? I wish it didn't hurt their reputation as much because I think they are one of the best putters out there.

So I think I am going to go with another SeeMore. I am liking the PTM3 a lot. Talking with a couple golf buddies last night though who kept trying to convince me to go Scotty and SeeMore wasn't as good because no one knows who they are. I understand the difference with the RST, but why don't a lot of people (average golfers who don't chat online about it) know of SeeMore? I wish it didn't hurt their reputation as much because I think they are one of the best putters out there.

Nobody knows them because SeeMore doesn't pay tour staff oodles of money to play their putters.

I'm sure it's one of a variety of reasons. SeeMore is a smaller company without the crazy advertising dollars like some of the larger, more well known options.

That said, most big box stores have SeeMore on hand (typically the FGP series and the si series), and one of the most effective putters on the PGA tour (Zach Johnson) uses a SeeMore. That people don't branch out from the mainstream options isn't as much of a fault of SeeMore as it is human nature I think.

Also, I think the bolded is amazingly short sighted. Actually pretty funny.

WOW Dan you have quite the collection of SeeMore putter covers!

I wonder if SeeMore will come out with a arm lock putter in the future?

No arguments there. I'm sure a couple THP additions will round out the collection nicely this year. I am still hard in pursuit of a baby blue groovy and a Tartan cover.

I almost picked the Tartan headcover when I orderd my M6, but went with the Floating Red instead. May have to order the Tartan headcover on its own.

Back