Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I should say I fully expect most N. FL guys there. Its so close and such an easy trip (its less than 3 hours FWIW).
I was speaking more to the Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota guys that have asked for an Invitational in the state. This is pretty darn close.

Any chance the limit goes above 32 players based on response or is that a hard number?

Any chance the limit goes above 32 players based on response or is that a hard number?

As of right now its a hard number. Never know if we move it or not. Sometimes we can, other times we cannot.

hmmm, must call extended family to try and arrange free lodging...

also, dont forget to sign up for the Albatross Club, as the event is members only.

As of right now its a hard number. Never know if we move it or not. Sometimes we can, other times we cannot.
gotcha..thanks!!!

@greg kulbick, 84 is faster but you will have to slow down a few times. I know when I drove back from Houston, I came in through Thomasville then 84 all the way to jesup. About three hours at the speed limit. Once you hit jesup you are two hours from hhi so id say approx 5 hours total. Jacksonville to hhi is right about 2.5 depending on frwy traffic, construction, etc. If you drove at night down 84 you could cut 30 minutes off that trip id bet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 more day to go!! First Invitational of the year!!

Can't wait to hear how quick this sells out.

I love the excitement and buildup to a THP event signup. I'm ready for 1 tomorrow.

I looked at tickets yesterday I really want to play here.

I'm really loving all of the excitement for this event. The HHI Invitational should be an awesome weekend. THP always brings it.

Now, if you jerks would stay back for a second and let me get my entry in, everything will be perfect. Thanks in advance.

17 hours in the van.......

Let's do this!!

Bump in case anyone forgot TOMORROW IS THE DAY!

Need to decide tonight with the girlfriend what we want to do. Here or the LA stop. I'd love to go to HH but the LA one coincides with my spring break.. hmmm

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Need to decide tonight with the girlfriend what we want to do. Here or the LA stop. I'd love to go to HH but the LA one coincides with my spring break.. hmmm

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If I HAD to pick 1 of those 2 Id do HH imo, both will be awesome regardless but im a big HH homer

Tomorrow is the day. So excited.

Been checking on travel arraignments just in case I can get in. May have to just fly in close to the area and drive the rest of the way in. What ever it takes.

Been checking on travel arraignments just in case I can get in. May have to just fly in close to the area and drive the rest of the way in. What ever it takes.

Was there a few more dfw guys looking at this too?

Was there a few more dfw guys looking at this too?

Not that I am aware of. I have been excited about this event since it's announcement. Just found out that TBD was also interested this week. Hope we both get in and we can travel together.

Back