What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HATE applesauce. Baby food . . . blech!

ok. i would like to add that there is nothing better than a...

.....giant thick cut juicy mid-rare pork chop with chunky warm applesauce on top......all on a bed of smoked bacon mashed potatoes.

sadly....they took just that off the menu a few years back. so that forced me to have to refine it for my own use.

i made a mental note to not invite longshanks for 'Chop Night'.

what i failed to mention is that i rotate chop night and meatloaf night.

sorry pal.

Well meatloaf and chops are on the top of the governments food pyramid, so you got that covered.

what i failed to mention is that i rotate chop night and meatloaf night.

sorry pal.

Pfffttt. Like I'd want to come over for either of those.

Spoiler
However, if you are serving your avatar for dessert and I can have have seconds and thirds and fourths of that, I will eat chops and/or meatloaf. With applesauce.

Re: What's for Dinner?

note taken.

but just so you know....those 'doodles and buttercream don't come out very often. it has to be a special occasion and such.

I was watching Chuck and called the CIA guest star as the guy who last played Superman. My Wife said, "Oh no, Esox, that's not him." Started flipping through the channels and lo and behold and a plate of shrimp, Superman Returns is on AMCHD.

And I was right.

Kevin

Last edited:
2 vicodins & a water for supper. So delicious.

Ohh, never thought of combining the vicodins with thin mints. Good call!

Try them with a couple vodkas. The vicodins, not the thin mints. We'll start calling you Brett.

Kevin

Well this thread took a nasty turn.

note taken.

but just so you know....those 'doodles and buttercream don't come out very often. it has to be a special occasion and such.

Just let me know what the occasion is and when it is/what I can do to make it happen. Cause I want that thing.

I've pretty much decided that it has to be the tastiest thing ever.

Try them with a couple vodkas. The vicodins, not the thin mints. We'll start calling you Brett.

Kevin

I was joking around with the ER nurse when she was telling me about the vicodins, asked her if I could mix them with Rum to increase the benefits somewhat, She took me seriously & had to go into this mini rant about not mixing pain medicine with alcohol.

Ok, back on topic.

Last edited:
Good ol' hamburgers and hot dogs

Spicy pork stir fry. I chopped up some boneless pork chops.

The Kid decided to make salad, and made me pinkie promise to eat it. It involves boiled sour cream and lemon juice, with some five spice powder mixed in. Now he wants me to sign a waiver before dinner.

Spicy pork stir fry. I chopped up some boneless pork chops.

The Kid decided to make salad, and made me pinkie promise to eat it. It involves boiled sour cream and lemon juice, with some five spice powder mixed in. Now he wants me to sign a waiver before dinner.

that's awesome! i can't wait for those days.

Flank steak, rice and probably mixed veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back