THP Reader's Choice Award for best headcover

Daphne's Headcovers

The Queen of Headcovers
Reaction score
This morning I got the most wonderful news that Daphne's had won the award for best headcover! I can't tell you how thrilled and flattered I am. I had planned to tell my crew when I got into the office but just couldn't wait and called on the way in. When I arrived at Daphne's HQ my team was equally excited and high fives and "woo hoo's" were exchanged throughout the building!

Thank you for your participation in the forums, your ideas and suggestions have made me smile and have inspired me. I had no idea how very much I would enjoy them either, so thanks!

Thank you to everyone who voted, I can't tell you how much this means to me both personally and professionally.

Last edited:
Thank you to Daphne's for making some awesome and wonderful headcovers that stand out above the crowd :)

Congrats to Jane and your staff! Your excitement makes me want to say WOO HOO! and buy another headcover. I have both the Red and Green Dragon headcovers and love them!

I would love to take credit...hehe since I have a fondness for both the team at Daphne's as well as the product that they make. But readers of the site and the magazine voted on these and that says a lot about the product that you make.

This forum is starting to have an affect on what I want to be getting soon...

And because of nothing but praise for these headcovers from members of THP (not to mention pretty good looking covers) I'll probably be getting a few for my dad and I.

This just cam across the Wire this morning.

Daphne's Headcovers, the original animal headcover company, announced news of a Golfer's Choice Award from The Hackers Paradise for Daphne's "Talking Dog" headcover as the best headcover of the year as voted by their readers. Readers chose the charming "Talking Dog" over all other entries in the headcover category.

"We're proud that the many readers of The Hackers Paradise have recognized the fun, the quality, and the utility of our first interactive headcover," explained Jane Spicer, president of Daphne's Headcovers. "We put a tremendous amount of effort and love into each one of our creations and to be named the best is very gratifying."

A squeeze of the "Talking Dog's" ear elicits one of fourteen amusing sayings, including "Another good walk spoiled; We'll get through this together: Boy, your partner is good: and You go fetch!" Spicer said, "Like my own golden retriever, Aspen, where a pat on the head guarantees a friend for life, a touch of the Talking Dog provides some fun on the first tee."

In making the announcement of the award, Josh Babbitt, publisher of The Hackers Paradise, said, "The readers and those at The Hackers Paradise agree that when you take an already phenomenal product and add this type of innovation, you have a true winner on your hands. Very few companies stand behind their products like the people at Daphne's do. It is a testament that in the end, quality will always reign supreme...well, that and the headcovers are just darn cute."

All of Daphne's Headcovers are made of the highest quality materials and each piece is guaranteed for life. With over thirty years as an industry leader, Daphne's offers an extensive variety of headcovers to protect expensive golf equipment including 460cc drivers.

"I'm so excited to come to work everyday and know that although we're providing the best possible headcovers on the market for protecting golf clubs, we're also delivering a lot of fun along with it. Right now, we can use a bit more fun in our world and I'm pleased to do our part."

As with all products manufactured by Daphne's Headcovers, The Talking Dog carries the company's exclusive lifetime warranty and satisfaction guarantee.

"Our company reputation is based on thirty years of providing quality through custom designs and attention to the smallest details. All of our 200-plus headcover designs bear our factory phone number. We are so convinced of our quality that should anything ever go wrong with one of our products, we will fix or replace it at our expense."

Spicer concluded, "Maybe we'll have to add another saying to our Talking Dog's vocabulary. I think he'd enjoy saying, 'Move over St. Bernard, I'm best in the show!'"

Very cool! I really like my Bobcat!

Cool article. I like the gorilla!

Thank you all for joining in our celebration! I've just posted a new blog that shares a bit of our journey that we haven't really shared. I wanted to share it with my freinds at THP first. Please let me know what you think, I LOVE your feedback.

Back