Weekend of January 11-12

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Hoping for some rain on Friday to melt this snow so we can play golf at least on Sunday, if not Saturday.

Not likely though. More likely to be a weekend of drumming up business. How about you?

Golf Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, all with my best friend. There might be a beverage or two consumed, too.

My first golf lesson is set for Saturday afternoon. Tomorrow will be a launch monitor session with the new Bio Cell 6 iron to get some review data.

Working saturday for a big event we are having at one of our stores.

Golfing on Sunday.

I am taking the GF to California for her birthday :) Six Flags should be fun.

Taking the kids to see disney on ice Saturday and not sure what else is going on.

Hoping for some rain on Friday to melt this snow so we can play golf at least on Sunday, if not Saturday.

Not likely though. More likely to be a weekend of drumming up business. How about you?

Forecast calls for 60 here on Sunday. I intend to play.

1st tourney of the season. Looking forward to it. I haven't played in a solo tourney in a couple of years. Lots of scrambles, but nothing on my own.

Nothing planned, and sometimes that is a great feeling.

New irons baby! And a new bag baby! And possibly otherthings baby!

We have gotten more snow, and low temps. Looks like no golf for another coupe of weeks. Longest dry spell since I started golfing. :angry:

Birthday parties! I'm taking my son to one on Saturday, and my wife is taking my daughter to one on Sunday. Otherwise a nice, quiet week. My son was sick earlier this week, and while he's recovered, the late nights he put us through are catching up.

While no golf (aside from some practice Saturday morning) this weekend, I'll get a round in on Tuesday, as I've received a pass from work on my birthday. My wife has been very coy about what presents I'll be getting, if any.

Taking the day for a round tomorrow! I couldn't wait for the weekend.

Working on Sat and mostly likely watching football and relaxing all Sunday.

I'm in the same boat, it's suppose to be 53° here Sunday but there is so much snow on the ground I just can't see it melting in the next 2 days.

Golfing tomorrow with the DFW crew in an individual handicapped tourney, taking our weekly games up a notch!

Well the busy tradeshow season has started in my industry. I'll be working at least one day each weekend for the next 6. This weekend I'm working both days. Kingsport, TN tomorrow and then Knoxville, Sunday

Well the busy tradeshow season has started in my industry. I'll be working at least one day each weekend for the next 6. This weekend I'm working both days. Kingsport, TN tomorrow and then Knoxville, Sunday

Sorry about the weather you have to deal with this weekend in east TN. I hate that we can't get together tho. My schedule just got even more cramped with another showing of our house.

Next time.

First round of 2014. Everything sorted and cleaned. #THPMCPreptime2014

JM

I drove around the course today to see if it was playable for tomorrow. It isn't.

I drove around the course today to see if it was playable for tomorrow. It isn't.

Same here...snow melted for the most part but just so sloppy. I'm hoping to find time for a range session.

Weekend of January 11-12

Same here...snow melted for the most part but just so sloppy. I'm hoping to find time for a range session.

I took a swing in the backyard and dug a trench. Just a bit to wet with the snow melting and rain last night.

Got a tee time for tomorrow afternoon at a top notch course on the coast. Will be testing the Hopkins balls I received as well as practicing shots over water to an island green.

Back