DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an event in East Parker Co. tonight that ended a little before 7pm, so I decided to run over to Leonard's Golf Links to practice my 100 yards and in game until they closed at 8pm.

I'd never been there before and I was very pleasantly suprised by the place. They have a good size well stocked pro shop as well as a huge full range, a dedicated short game area with 3 different greens & several launch monitors & teachers available. I'll definitely go back.

All I hit was 9i thru 56* tonight. I worked on the 80 yard shot with different trajectories quite a bit. I hope it pays off Saturday.

Leonard's is a great place to go practice. Let me know next time you go.

Sorry these are thr only graphites I own right now. Is there anything in particular you are loiking for? I have a knack for finding deals.

Eh, I' really not sure. If I were to just say "screw it" and buy some without trying them I'd probably go for either Miyazaki C.Kuas or Grafalloy Blue Prolaunch. And I'd most likely hard step a set of Rs in either. The shafts in my Altitudes aren't too bad, but I think the flexes across the set may be a little inconsistent. I probably also need something just a shade stronger that Reg.

I really should just head down to the Golf Etc down here and get in their hitting bay and see what they come up with.

you selfish bastard :D

all good man, just offering. I know WardF likes them a lot. That plus your fondness of them means I at least owe it to myself to give them a few swings. I'll be looking for new shafts for my gamers very soon.

You are welcome to hit mine at any time, they really are a fantastic offering. High launch, low spin yet stable. My favorite steel shaft to date.

Eh, I' really not sure. If I were to just say "screw it" and buy some without trying them I'd probably go for either Miyazaki C.Kuas or Grafalloy Blue Prolaunch. And I'd most likely hard step a set of Rs in either. The shafts in my Altitudes aren't too bad, but I think the flexes across the set may be a little inconsistent. I probably also need something just a shade stronger that Reg.

I really should just head down to the Golf Etc down here and get in their hitting bay and see what they come up with.

I havent hit either of those 2 offerings but I know JB loves his C.Kuas. Are you looking for the light weight or just graphite? Matrix has a 80 & 95g version of the Programs. Also the Recoils are fantastic shafts. Dont sleep on the 600 & 800 series of the recoils and they are fairly cheap. If the Golf Etc has the Callaway Apex available they stock graphite is the Recoil Prototype.

I've found that I actually like the lighter weight, which is why I'm looking at the C.Kuas. Those Matrix shafts are going to be out of my price range. I'll have to look more closely at the Recoils. Thanks.

I've found that I actually like the lighter weight, which is why I'm looking at the C.Kuas. Those Matrix shafts are going to be out of my price range. I'll have to look more closely at the Recoils. Thanks.

If we can work out the timing I can probably get a club with the 800 series in them for you to hit.

Keep an eye out for the Cowboys deal this morning. I guess we will be seeing an email here@ 6? I hope it its a decent deal. Would love to get in a round pre Adams.

TangleRidge via ideal golfer. Whose in? $29

Valid Sunday-Friday ANY Time or Saturday after 10 AM.
Expires 3-9-2014
Limit 4 per person; May buy up to 4 additional as gifts
Cannot be combined with other discounts, offers, leagues, or events
*Meal consists of Hot Dog, chips and fountain drink

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 paid green fee, cart, and taxes +Plus a Meal*

Expires 3-9-2014

I saw this. Thinking about it. I ate the last one though.

I saw this. Thinking about it. I are the last one though.

Understand, we still have a few to use also. I like that it's Sunday anytime and Saturday after 10, pretty easy to make that happen IMO.

I'll wait and see what the majority want to do.

Expires 3-9-2014

Anytime Sunday and a Hot dog--yeah that's nice!

Cowboys deal:

HURRY & SAVE $101 - VIP Inclusive Golf
Voucher good for 1 VIP inclusive round of golf at Cowboys Golf Club any day anytime Monday - Sunday. VIP inclusive golf is good for Green fee, Cart, GPS, Practice balls and all food/snacks & non-alcoholic beverages for the day on and off the golf course.

Certificate expires March 31, 2014 at midnight.

When you purchase this offer online you will receive a printable voucher immediately after you make your payment. Simply redeem your voucher in our golf shop.

HURRY HURRY HURRY, VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF VOUCHERS WILL BE SOLD AND SALE ENDS SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT!

Be the first
to get this deal
2 days
REMAINING
$99.00

The fine print:

This voucher is good for one player and it must be printed off with confirmation number and handed in at the pro shop upon check in. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers or coupons and all applicable taxes are included in this offer.

Tee time required so please visit www.cowboysgolf.com or call 817-481-7277 to book your tee time. .

Valid on or before 03/31/2014

Thank you!

This message was sent to you as a valuable Cowboys Golf Club Customer because you provided your e-mail address to us during a transaction. Should you not wish to receive further messages from Cowboys Golf Club, simply click here to unsubscribe.

Cowboys deal:

HURRY & SAVE $101 - VIP Inclusive Golf
Voucher good for 1 VIP inclusive round of golf at Cowboys Golf Club any day anytime Monday - Sunday. VIP inclusive golf is good for Green fee, Cart, GPS, Practice balls and all food/snacks & non-alcoholic beverages for the day on and off the golf course.

Certificate expires March 31, 2014 at midnight.

When you purchase this offer online you will receive a printable voucher immediately after you make your payment. Simply redeem your voucher in our golf shop.

HURRY HURRY HURRY, VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF VOUCHERS WILL BE SOLD AND SALE ENDS SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT!

Be the first
to get this deal
2 days
REMAINING
$99.00

The fine print:

This voucher is good for one player and it must be printed off with confirmation number and handed in at the pro shop upon check in. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers or coupons and all applicable taxes are included in this offer.

Tee time required so please visit www.cowboysgolf.com or call 817-481-7277[ to book your tee time. .

Valid on or before 03/31/2014

Thank you!

This message was sent to you as a valuable Cowboys Golf Club Customer because you provided your e-mail address to us during a transaction. Should you not wish to receive further messages from Cowboys Golf Club, simply click here to unsubscribe.

Voucher location here

That really it's not too bad. Any takers? Im game.

That really it's not too bad. Any takers? Im game.

When you consider its all food that day also. Breakfast at restaurant, all food on the course, all regular (no Alcohol) drinks, no day or time limits until March 31... yeah I think I am buying one.

I think I am going to jump on this. Would love to get back out there.

I pulled the trigger on it. Just want too get out there one more time.

I got one. Its just too nice of a deal to pass on with no restrictions. With the food and a practice round before Adams event, its worth it.

I might pick up that Cowboys deal also. That is a really good price. My weekends are pretty full from now until the Adams event, but I am open on January 18, February 1st, and February 15th.

I pulled the trigger on it. Just want too get out there one more time.

I'm going to get one and hopefully use it on a weekday so 36 holes can be played.

I'm going to get one and hopefully use it on a weekday so 36 holes can be played.

It stated 1 VIP inclusive round. Would that be just 18 or their all day special? If all day, tremendous deal.

Haven't pulled trigger yet but likely will soon.

It stated 1 VIP inclusive round. Would that be just 18 or their all day special? If all day, tremendous deal.

Haven't pulled trigger yet but likely will soon.
Went back and read the offer again. Not sure about the all day deal. Just seeing the food included in this, it looks to be the whole package. Remember Nate's deal did not include the food.

Went back and read the offer again. Not sure about the all day deal. Just seeing the food included in this, it looks to be the whole package. Remember Nate's deal did not include the food.

I have a feeling it's for 18 holes only which is still a decent deal. Others still interested?

I just asked them on Twitter for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back