The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, look at the patterns and you'll see one that doesn't match. Or put the pipe down & try again in 5-8 hours.

Hahaha.

Just means you aren't as OCD as a lot of us!

Its a curse. My wife says I need medication. Doesn't bother her too much when she comes to me looking for her car keys though. :act-up: "Sure honey, they are in the living room behind the entertainment center where they fell out of your pocket when you were plugging in the new lamp ."

OCD is really cool then!

JM

Evening, gents!

Yeah I saw that instantly as well, I would be ripping that out in a heartbeat if it was in my house!

Got the final work being completed tomorrow morning to put everything back together. Finally!

That's good news. Hopefully some stress released with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hola amigo, estoy bien. Como estas?

Oh boy, I didn't expect a conversation in Spanish, but I think way way back in high school Spanish class my name was Carlos. ( Charles ) right?

Lol
I was just trying to be funny, with the Spanish thing!

Got the final work being completed tomorrow morning to put everything back together. Finally!
Not a moment too soon either I'm guessing. Good things happen to good people right?

JM

Good to hear stuff might finally be getting back to normal for you War

Oh boy, I didn't expect a conversation in Spanish, but I think way way back in high school Spanish class my name was Carlos. ( Charles ) right?

Lol
I was just trying to be funny, with the Spanish thing!
Haha no worries dude! I know you were just joking around, as was I! It's my Puerto Rican side coming out.

Dude Ryan, glad to hear stuffs getting put back and sorted with all that. Hopefully things go smoothly with that for ya.

Dude Ryan, glad to hear stuffs getting put back and sorted with all that. Hopefully things go smoothly with that for ya.
Next weekend is a weekend away with THPers and Golf, things are looking good, bro!

Next weekend is a weekend away with THPers and Golf, things are looking good, bro!

Yeah that's going to be pretty sweet for all of you guys there. Glad things are on the up and up.

Seeing Dev's pics makes me want to take a vacation like that. The outing was my first ever vacation really and it was far too short.

They were gone like forever

I dont make the same mistake twice.

I dont plan on making a trip to that liquor store again. #scary

The bar was classy....ish

I blame the dirty looks on freddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back