The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VDCR.golf2_.jpg

Yes! That would be awesome

The Legend of Bagger Vance and The Greatest Game Ever Played on at the same time. The struggle is real.
I've never seen either. The Greatest Game Ever Played was a PHENOMENAL book though.

I've never seen either. The Greatest Game Ever Played was a PHENOMENAL book though.

It's my favorite golf movie by far. Really really well done.

It's my favorite golf movie by far. Really really well done.
Concur for pure golf. Although Caddy Shack is touch to beat. Why did Shia LaBeaouf have to get all weird.

Thanks dateline, now I'm going to have to spring for real cuffs.
It works on zip ties, too. You just have to make sure they're tight first.

Concur for pure golf. Although Caddy Shack is touch to beat. Why did Shia LaBeaouf have to get all weird.

He's friends with transforming alien robots I image those things emit some type of radiation.

Not really looking forward to the 3-5" of the white stuff coming through MD over the next day.

3-5", you must be on the super low end. They are expecting a foot up my way! I HATE winter more than anything.

yeah..im over in Crofton so we are at the bottom part right now. i don't trust any accumulation predictions but the weather advisory said 3-5 with most coming tonight. i used to like winter but it takes a toll on my golf game and that showed this weekend at Bridgestone. Oh well at least i got 3 rounds in to try and hold me over for the next month or so from the way the weather is goin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back