The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. We have had such an amazing time. We met some people from Toronto, Detroit, and England the first night and we have been hanging out the whole time. Pool bar, Ocean and pool have been awesome. The resort is amazing. We are already planning our return visit.

Sounds like you're having a great vacation, Dev. Safe travels back home tomorrow. Smuggle some of that warm weather state-side for us, will ya?

Glad you've been enjoying yourself Dev. Safe travels tomorrow!

the spanish keeps making me think of the lion king o_0

Might come down to that. lol I'll let ya know. I have a bid in on a brand new Leupold GX-4i, I'm at $248 as the high bid with less than 2hrs to go.

Solid choice. Love my GX-1 and the 4i has so many more bells and whistles on it. Good luck with the bid because that's a freaking steal!

Am I the only person who builds MC dream bags during all the sign up events?

No no your not jon l, I have built several of them for each company

Same here. I look at each of the sponsors' equipment offerings daily. Fun to ponder the possibilities.

Am I the only person who builds MC dream bags during all the sign up events?

Nope, I do it every time I see a contest, or someone new picked for #THPMC.... so much awesome gear, and so many amazing companies.

Darn you Southwest AIrlines

Looking at THP events I shouldnt even be pondering and they certainly jack up the price of return flights if its on a Sunday

BOOOOOHHHH

Darn you Southwest AIrlines

Looking at THP events I shouldnt even be pondering and they certainly jack up the price of return flights if its on a Sunday

BOOOOOHHHH

Lake Charles??? Need to check those out.

Glad to know I'm not alone!!! I may or may not have created a spreadsheet...

Spreadsheet? Make a Dream Board! lol

I need to get together with one of the instructors at the course I normally play and see about getting a few lessons set up to push my game off this plateau.

Posting here because it is not a rant, but i a freaking exhausted.

Long, long day today with finalizing everything from 2013 on the books. On top of that, we had 3 huge deliveries from all 3 of our Companies (nearly 70 bikes). On top of those, we had 2 huge deliveries from our 2 main parts suppliers. Boxes everywhere! Payroll had to be done as well.

On top of all that, we are upgrading our computer system and my two new servers showed up and I am the default tech guy now (go figure).

Got home around 9ish, and just now sitting down to relax.

Crazy busy day, and I LOVED every minute of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back