Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Dont Starve has been haunting my dreams. It is frustrating, but I find myself eager to play when I get off work

Dont Starve has been haunting my dreams. It is frustrating, but I find myself eager to play when I get off work

It's so true man. The level of frustration I think is half the entertainment. It's easy to get wrapped up in.

i wish there was a way you could restart when you reach a certain level i'd love to get going and see what i could build and how well i could get established in the game every time i do i end up doing something wrong and die somehow.

For any of you that have a PS3, Bioshock Infinite will be free for PlayStation plus members. Great game, killer deal. PSN will also be starting with more discounts, looks like most on PS3 and Vita. I will be picking some up for my vita.

i wish there was a way you could restart when you reach a certain level i'd love to get going and see what i could build and how well i could get established in the game every time i do i end up doing something wrong and die somehow.

Dude, find a touch stone and activate it (one free life).
You can also create a meat effigy (need the prestihatitator) which needs cooked meat, boards, and some beard hair.
Lastly, the life giving amulet (need the pretihatitator) which needs a red gem (dig up graves), nightmare fuel, and gold.

I found two touch stones on my current world and died once. I'm going to try and build this effigy business before I venture back down into the sinkhole again.

Dude, find a touch stone and activate it (one free life).
You can also create a meat effigy (need the prestihatitator) which needs cooked meat, boards, and some beard hair.
Lastly, the life giving amulet (need the pretihatitator) which needs a red gem (dig up graves), nightmare fuel, and gold.

I found two touch stones on my current world and died once. I'm going to try and build this effigy business before I venture back down into the sinkhole again.

What. In. The. Hell. Are. You. Talking. About.

Hahahaha.

What. In. The. Hell. Are. You. Talking. About.

Hahahaha.

You don't speak don't starve language Mealy? Whatever.

images

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or not, but NBA 2k14 has an app where you can get VC just by logging in everyday and picking an envelope. It is usually at least 1000 VC everyday. They also have an area within the map where you can pick game winners for all of the day's NBA games. You get 50 pts per game picked correctly, I believe. It is an easy way to get some VC.

Started playing Don't Starve last night, first play made it a whole 3 days, 2nd play I'm at about 7 days but I have this tree guardian chasing me so it's only a matter of time.

Started playing Don't Starve last night, first play made it a whole 3 days, 2nd play I'm at about 7 days but I have this tree guardian chasing me so it's only a matter of time.

With a spear you should be fine. You can get 3 swipes in before he hits just swipe 3 times and back away. It will take a lot of swipes but he will die

With a spear you should be fine. You can get 3 swipes in before he hits just swipe 3 times and back away. It will take a lot of swipes but he will die

I shall give that a try, I found a spear last night off of a skeleton heh.

Don't even worry about attacking him. One of the best strategies of Don't Starve is to let others do the fighting for you.

Take him over to a herd of Beefalo. He'll get in the middle of them and start fighting them. Best case scenario, he takes out one or two of them and you get their meat. Worst case, he takes them all out (I've never seen this happen) and you need to take him over to a group of pig men.

Spiders are another easy kill. Make four traps and set them up together on one side of the nest. Get on the web which makes them come out, and they stupidly move into the traps trying to attack. Easy victory.

Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I thought you were done with it?! That's why I never bothered

LoL, I haven't played in a few days so last night I jumped on Don't Starve to try to find some Beefalo to take care of the tree guy and I ended up running into a couple of dogs that were super fast and they ate me. So 2nd attempt I lasted 8 days.

There will be golf this spring! Looks like a next generation version of links almost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUA43nl6Kno&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Course creator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb7CcFrxY4U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HB Studios, who has partnered with Electronic Arts in the past, most recently developed Rugby World Cup 2011 and the infamous NBA Baller Beats. They have also contributed to games like Madden and FIFA on the Wii and other EA Sports tiles that made their way onto secondary platforms including PS2, PC, and PSP.

Their latest effort is The Golf Club which will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this spring. Being described as a simulation the game will include a course creator with final designs able to be shared and used in online matches. Tournaments and Tours can be customized and shared as well. Also touted is practically zero load time between holes, challenges vs friends, and social media integration. Check out screenshots in the FB album and continue on for some early videos highlighting gameplay and the Course Creator.

Graphics look pretty good commentary isn't good.. I hope it's a solid game

There will be golf this spring! Looks like a next generation version of links almost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUA43nl6Kno&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Course creator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb7CcFrxY4U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HB Studios, who has partnered with Electronic Arts in the past, most recently developed Rugby World Cup 2011 and the infamous NBA Baller Beats. They have also contributed to games like Madden and FIFA on the Wii and other EA Sports tiles that made their way onto secondary platforms including PS2, PC, and PSP.

Their latest effort is The Golf Club which will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this spring. Being described as a simulation the game will include a course creator with final designs able to be shared and used in online matches. Tournaments and Tours can be customized and shared as well. Also touted is practically zero load time between holes, challenges vs friends, and social media integration. Check out screenshots in the FB album and continue on for some early videos highlighting gameplay and the Course Creator.

Looks interesting enough to where I want to see future videos- the play models(the swing) don't look smooth enough for me to seem next gen or even current gen.
This could be a good game in a year where there isn't a TW game or even a golf game.

Looks interesting enough to where I want to see future videos- the play models(the swing) don't look smooth enough for me to seem next gen or even current gen.
This could be a good game in a year where there isn't a TW game or even a golf game.

Exactly- it will be a good time killer to hold us over until the new EA PGA Tour game comes out in 2015.

Absolutely love the course creator.

Exactly- it will be a good time killer to hold us over until the new EA PGA Tour game comes out in 2015.

Absolutely love the course creator.

I would love to see this come next year. A new golf game in 2015 is certainly up there on my list. I just don't see myself buying this game though

I would love to see this come next year. A new golf game in 2015 is certainly up there on my list. I just don't see myself buying this game though

I'll be busy playing Don't Starve until then anyways hahaha

Back