Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone get their picks in?? I'm taking my boy this week!! Him and Butch Harmon? Look out!!

My picks are and I am going Team Callaway.. They are on fire!

Mine are in. Now just have to catch Aaron and Shankosaurus this week. :)

What happened? I thought Maddog was driving the ball about 320-330!!

i think the sim was turned down tonight, should be in the 300 yd range next week:banana:

picks are in, would rather see tan lines on holly sonders than stuart cink.......anyone else have a fav "tan Line" golfer?

picks are in, would rather see tan lines on holly sonders than stuart cink.......anyone else have a fav "tan Line" golfer?

My girlfriend. She's not 40% plastic :D

Did you guys in the western part of the state get all that snow last week? Someone told me buffalo had gotten 3 ft. Im pretty much in the snow capital of the state and all that rain last week killed the snow here. So much for this winter supposedly being a harsh one. A buddy of mine said that Castlewood in Canastota was actually open yesterday. We got a dusting of snow yesterday and same weather today. Wish this weather could make its mind up

Did you guys in the western part of the state get all that snow last week? Someone told me buffalo had gotten 3 ft. Im pretty much in the snow capital of the state and all that rain last week killed the snow here. So much for this winter supposedly being a harsh one. A buddy of mine said that Castlewood in Canastota was actually open yesterday. We got a dusting of snow yesterday and same weather today. Wish this weather could make its mind up
I'm with you buddy. 50° and sunny here yesterday in Albany, wake up today to a dusting of snow.

I'm right in between buffalo and Rochester and I bet when I got back from Vegas we had somewhere in the neighborhood of 18 inches. I definitely think Buffalo area got the worst. Same as you tho once the rain came all the snow was gone. Little dusting today too, but I'm with you buddy bring on the warm weather!! I want golf season!

Cobberz - welcome to the thread!! Rochester didn't really get any snow last week, but west of Rochester was hit pretty hard.

Not sure any of it is around now though. 50 degree temperatures will get rid of it really quickly.

I'm with you buddy. 50° and sunny here yesterday in Albany, wake up today to a dusting of snow.

Albany looks like it got nothing. We got just about 2 inches at our place. Dog loved it this morning.

Albany looks like it got nothing. We got just about 2 inches at our place. Dog loved it this morning.
Just enough at 6:30 this morning to make everyone drive like morons on 787 and 90.

Just enough at 6:30 this morning to make everyone drive like morons on 787 and 90.

I take 787 every morning. Saw some awesome road rage.

I'm with you, Mike...Holly Sonders.

WNY southtowns got the worst of it last week. Buffalo got hit pretty good too. Northtowns didn't get much at all.
Had a couple inches of snow this am when I got up.

Holly Sonders is playing with John Daly and Jesper Parnevik in the Humana.
If I was there I'd definitely be following that group around.

Oh Boy! Guess what I didn't do............................update my team(thought I had all my picks in but after checking today,saw some were not playing)
What an idiot I am!

Oh Boy! Guess what I didn't do............................update my team(thought I had all my picks in but after checking today,saw some were not playing)
What an idiot I am!

I'm sure you're not the only one, Allan. You're just being nice and letting Jimmy catch up :)

My cousin is assistant superintendant at Shaker Ridge Country Club and I know he said they have been having a tough time trying to keep the frost out of their brand new greens etc. This weather has been nuts this year. I know its not helping my restaurant and snowmobile traffic

Cobberz..............Welcome!

I'm sure you're not the only one, Allan. You're just being nice and letting Jimmy catch up :)
Yeah,that was the plan Andy....................I'm not just ANY jerk! I'm a jerk with a plan!

Jimmy, get a chance to talk to your buddy Mark about 2/9?

Jimmy, get a chance to talk to your buddy Mark about 2/9?

Actually no he wasn't there last night. I'll stop in and see him in the next couple of days.

Actually no he wasn't there last night. I'll stop in and see him in the next couple of days.

No pressure, just chomping at the bit here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back